Chapter 9

An: sorry for not posting the last few days. I usually try to post a chapter or two a day. I wrote this one, and then moved on to the next few, but it didn't feel right, so I had to re-write it. I hope you all enjoy!

Light filled the room the next morning when I awoke. I opened my eyes and saw Eddie peacefully asleep. I smiled and remembered the night before. My legs felt sore when I rolled over to my side. Eddie's eyes fluttered open and he smiled, looking at me. 

"Morning." Eddie told me as he rolled over to his side, and I smiled. 

"Morning." I replied back. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. He placed a kiss on my forehead and I snuggled into the crook of his neck. He felt so warm.

"We should probably get ready for school." Eddie muttered. 

"Five more minutes?" I muttered, closing my eyes for a second. Eddie tightened his hold on me a little. 

"Fine, but only because you look so cute with your bed head." he said, and I chuckled a little. If only time could slow down in moments like these. Being there with Eddie just felt so peaceful. Like everything was right for once. Soon reality would snap back, and this would just be a distant memory. 

The alarm clock began to go off, and Eddie let out a sigh. He rolled over slightly to slap the snooze button. A cold breeze of air brushed over me and I shifted closer to him for warmth. He chuckled. "Someone is cold." Eddie said, wrapping his arm back around me. 

"Well we are naked." I muttered. 

Warning Smut ahead

"That we are." He said, and I felt his hand travel to the lower part of my back. I looked up at him, and smirked a little. Was he wanting to go for another round after last night? He returned the smirk and lowered his head, capturing my lips. Our lips moved along with each other, and before I knew it, he was hovering over me with my legs on each side of him. 

I stared up at him as he looked down at me. My breathing became heavier. I wanted more of him. He was like a drug. Something I couldn't quit. But what does this make us now? Just friends with benefits? My heart ached to be something more than that, but did he even share the same feelings? Or was I just his friend?

This felt more different, though. I couldn't quite point out why, but it just did. Maybe it was because I am in love with Eddie? I don't know. 

"Enjoying the view?" I asked him and he ran a hand down from my breasts to my vagina. 

"I am indeed, Henderson." He said as he began to slowly rub his thumb over my clit. My breathing hitched in my throat at the slow build-up. I let out a small moan as it began to feel good. "I love hearing you moan." He said as his hand began to rub faster. 

"Eddie." I gasped as the pressure began to fill up in me. He had the touch of a God. 

"You want me bad, don't you?" Eddie asked, and I nodded my head as I gripped the bedsheets, "Say it." He told me as he stopped rubbing. 

"I-I want you inside me, Eddie." I told him, and I jerked, feeling his fingers plunge inside of me. With each thrust, I let out a gasp until finally the pressure inside of me exploded. I gripped the bedsheets tightly as I let out a small scream. 

Eddie removed his fingers and crawled over me. This time it would be different. I grabbed him and with all my strength flipped him over. He was slightly caught off guard by it letting out a small yelp. I laughed a little at how cute the yelp was before I began to rub myself against his hardened cock. 

"W-Wait." He said, and quickly fumbled for his night stand. I paused as he retrieved a condom and I helped slip it on him. "Now continue." He told me as his hips gripped my waist. I grinned and continued to rub back and forth.