Chapter 67

AN: Been thinking of making another Eddie fan fic once this story is over. Which I'm currently guessing could be 10-20 or even more chapters? There is still so much to cover with Julie and Eddie's story before I am ready to end. But the next fic I am thinking of making is AU where the Upside Down, and monsters will not be a thing. The main character will be new to Hawkins, and just something completely different to this story. Just wondering how many would be interested in something like that? 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A light click caused me to stir awake from my slumber. My eyes slowly flutter open, and I saw that Eddie's side of the bed was empty. A small sigh escaped my lips as I rolled over on my side. My hand outstretched to the spot he had been laying. It was still slightly warm. I closed my eyes for a moment still not fully awake.

My eyes opened again minutes later when I felt a hand lightly move my outstretched hand. "Morning, sweetheart." Eddie whispered to me as he got back into bed.

"Morning." I muttered, and wrapped my arms around him as he lay back in bed. I pulled myself to his side, and snuggled into his bare chest. His hair fell onto my face tickling my cheek slightly.

"Sorry if I woke you. I had to use the bathroom." Eddie said as his arm wrapped around me. His hand lay loosely on my arm tracing small circles.

"It's okay." I told him as I closed my eyes, "I'm just glad you're back home."

"Me too." Eddie said, "I had fun on the road with the boys. Performing in front of so many people. The partying, and just living that rock star dream. But I also missed this life. Going to bed with you. Waking up next to you. Being a dad. If you had told me my life would be like this three years ago, I'd laugh in your face. Well not yours, but if someone like Jeff or Gareth did."

"It is something I wasn't even expecting. But I'm glad it did." I mumbled tiredly. "Because who eles will save your dumb ass from getting killed?"

"Steve, maybe?" Eddie said with a small chuckle, and I opened my eyes. I looked up at him, and he smiled down at me. "You look so cute when you are sleepy."

"I should bite you." I told him, and he gave me a wink.

"Please do. You can bite me anywhere." he said with a grin.

I looked away from Eddie, and lowered my face into his chest. I opened my mouth, and bit his left nipple. He let out a yelp, and jerked up into a sitting position. His hand rubbed at his nipple, and I laughed at him as I sat up.

"You said anywhere. You're lucky I didn't go lower." I laughed.

"Oh no, you are not biting down there!" Eddie said quickly, and jumped out of bed taking the blanket off of me. Cold air covered my body, and I quickly hugged my knees to my chest for warmth.

"I won't." I laughed, and held out a hand, "Now give me the blanket. I'm cold."