The right person

WC: 779

Your ages in this imagine: 16-17

Requested: Yes hploverlololol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaden Walton, my best friend since first grade and first and longtime crush. Jaden and I go way back. We became best friends when we started first grade.

He helped me with the bloody nose I got, and encouraged me to play with him and the other kids since I was not that confident as a child.

Jaden and I got really close over the years and of course, I developed feelings for him I mean, how could I not, have you seen him?

Anyways, I wanted to confess my love to him but by the time I wanted to, he had gotten into a relationship with Ava, and when he broke up with her, I couldn't tell him that I liked him so I waited for a while, and he got into another relationship with no other than my twin sister, Heather.

Yes, twin sister I'm a twin too.

Heather and I had a great bond together just like Javon and Jaden have we don't really fight like most TV shows and movies show but we do you have different personalities.

Of course Heather what is the twin people liked the most since she was prettier and was in the popular group she basically was the queen bee of our school and everybody loved her.

I on the other hand was the smart twin she got the looks. I got the brains that's how it was and I really didn't mind it I didn't really like the attention.

Heather didn't know about my crush on Jaden, she knew I had a crush, but didn't know who it was since I didn't really like telling people my secrets.

I was heartbroken when they told me but of course, I couldn't show or tell them that I was so I just congratulated them and tried to be as supportive as I could, and let me tell you that is hard.

Jaden and I used to hang out mostly every day together even if it meant just laying in bed doing our homework or reading but of course, after he and my sister started dating we didn't hang out as much.

I didn't really have that many friends since Jaden and I would always hang out with each other, and no one else.

Most days I would stay at home, and when Heather or Jaden would ask me to come out with them, I would mostly decline since I don't want to be the third wheel.

I looked through the photo book of Jaden and I when we were younger and read the little comments and letters we wrote and stuck them in there. I really miss hanging out with him.

I grabbed my phone and scrolled through TikTok my for you page used to be full of edits of me and Jaden but ever since he became official, and told his fans the edits of me and him, we're not showing anymore and edits of them filled my page which only made me feel more upset.

I try not to be upset I really did. I tried to be happy for them and I guess I am, but it's hard to accept and see my crush and best friend hanging out and loving my sister my TWIN sister.

Many people told me that I should start dating and I tried I really did but no one made me feel the way Jaden made me feel.

I got out of TikTok and entered Instagram, hoping that it would cheer me up but as soon as I did it showed me the new post, Heather posted.

It was several pictures of her and Jaden being a cute couple together. I couldn't help it anymore, and tears started running down my cheeks.

As I tried wiping them away, I looked at the bracelet he got me for my birthday and that made me cry harder.

I got in bed and cried myself to sleep, trying not to think of Jaden, but that was impossible. He was all I could think about.

I have to find a way to stop this. I can't keep putting myself in this position. I don't think my heart would be able to hold that much sadness.

I have to accept the fact that my crush and my sister are dating.

-Jaden's POV-

I'm not happy with Heather and I think the reason for that is because I love her twin sister Y/n my best friend....

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Do you want a part 2?

Jaden Walton imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara