Dress

WC: 589

Your ages in this imagine: 16-17

Requested: no

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I wanted to prank my boyfriend by wearing a short tight dress and going to the supermarket and when he would offer to come with me, which I know he will, I'll decline and stop him.

This is the dress I was going to prank my boyfriend with (if you don't like it just imagine something else)

Jaden was at my house and I did my hair and makeup and walk downstairs. I saw my boyfriend sitting in the living room watching some tiktoks.

"Hey babe, I'm going to Walmart, do you want anything?" I asked and he looked up from his phone and his jaw fell making me giggle.

"You okay?" I asked "You look beautiful" he said "so I was ugly before" "No, no, of course not" he said quickly "You look beautiful every day, but today you look extra beautiful wait does that sound right here?" "Baby, come down" I giggled.

Jaden blushed and pulled me in for a quick kiss "are we going on a date?" He asked, and I shook my head."I'm going to Walmart" I said and Furrowed his eyebrows.

"In that" he questioned "yes, because I'm going to a dinner party after it" I said. "Again in that?" He asked.

"Yeah, don't I look hot" I said turning around and showing him the full dress. "Yes, of course you look hot and that's the problem" he said "I'm coming with you"

He grabbed his jacket but I stopped him "No baby it's fine, I'm going alone" I said grabbing my purse.

"No, I'm coming with you" he said"Why?" "To protect you of course" "To protect me?" I chuckled and he nodded.

"Babe I don't need your protection" I said "yes you do and you know why?" "why?" I said crossing my arms and waiting for him to answer.

"Because you will attract many guys and they'll mostly ask you for your name, number or even ask you out" he explained "or a pervert would come and try to touch you" he added.

"I'll scream or just punch them in the face" I said and he rolled his eyes "that doesn't always work" "babe I'll be fine" I said walking to the door, but he quickly ran and stopped me from walking.

He stood in front of the door, not letting me leave.

"I'm going with you" he said "no, you're not" "Yes, I am" I looked at him and he looked at me.

He knew what I was going to do.

"Y/n don't" He said, and he quickly ran to the kitchen and left through the back door and he ran after me.

Jaden was able to get a hold of my waist and turn me around "You're not going alone" he said Seriously "Plus, I don't think your father is going to allow you to go alone" he said.

"You want me to tell your older brother?" He said, and I quickly shook my head "You know what" I said and he tillted his head "What?"

"This is a prank" I whispered and he groaned, throwing his head back, making me laugh. "Why do you always do this to me?" "Because I love you" I said and he chuckled.

"I love you too, weirdo"

-

-

-
{vote, comment, follow}

Q: What prank should I write next?