I'm much better...

WC: 369

Your ages in this imagine: 16-17

Requested: no

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh please, I'm a much better swimmer and surfer than you" Jaden said and I splashed water at him "Oh yeah?" I joked "Yes ma'am," He smirked at me and I jumped off my surfboard, swimming towards him. 

"Don't you dare-" Before he could finish, I grabbed his arm, quickly yanking him into the water. He came to the surface, and I burst out in a fit of laughter. 

He snaked an arm around my waist and pulled my body against his, his wet hair falling into his eyes. I set my hands on his bare chest, looking up at him innocently, through my eyelashes. 

"You think that's funny?" he said "Yes actually, I do" I whispered grinning like a little kid.

I admired his brown eyes, and the water drops dripping down his face. I cupped his cheek and placed my lips on his. 

Jaden placed his hands down to the back of my thighs, and I jumped up, wrapping my legs around his hips. Our lips moved in sync, as butterflies fluttered in my stomach.

I pulled away and threw my head backward and sighed at the feeling and vibe. 

I looked back at him and noticed both our cheeks were red, I bit my lip, trying not to smile. 

"Hi" I whispered, wrapping my arms around his neck I placed a soft kiss on his cheek and behind his ear, trailing them down to his collarbone. I saw the goosebumps appear on his skin making me giggle. 

I ran my fingers through his wet locks and he closed his eyes sighing. A small smile appeared on his and my face.

"You look really hot in that bikini by the way" Jaden suddenly whispers He looked me up and down and I rolled my eyes, slapping his chest. 

"You're such a pervert" I said and he smirked "Only for you" he whispered, pulling my face towards him again.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Do you like the beach or the pool?