Mornings

WC: 369

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Requested: no

--------------------------------------------------------------

When my eyes fluttered open I felt a very warm breath against my neck.

I realized I wasn't in my room, but in my boyfriend's instead. Last night was the first night I stayed with him, and it felt nice waking up in his arms.

I pulled away and carefully turned over to see Jaden asleep, he looks so peaceful and cute when he's asleep. It made butterflies appear in my stomach

I began to press little kisses across his face making sure I didn't miss a single spot. I took a moment to admire every feature before I pecked his lips. 

he soon opened his eyes, a smile making it on his face at the feeling of my lips on his face. "Good morning" I giggled slowly brushing my lips against his. 

"Good morning it is" he smiled and creased his thumb against my cheek "I like this a lot" he says making me smile "I love waking up next to you. Waking up to you kissing me. I think it's the best way I've woken up" he said.

I pulled her in for another kiss, this one longer than the last.

When we pulled away his stomach rumbled "you hungry" I giggled and he nodded pouting "awww my poor baby" I played with his hair "wanna order room service or go down to the breakfast bouffe" I asked and he thought of a minute.

"Breakfast bouffe" he said "okay big boy we got to get up and change" I said and he groaned "get up you choose the bouffe" I giggled "I know but I wanna cuddle a bit" he said like a little baby making me laugh.

"Fine we can cuddle for a few minutes" I said getting into his arms "I love you Y/n/n" he said kissing my cheeks and neck "I love you more Walton"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: what's your favorite bouffe, breakfast, lunch or dinner??