Y/n and Jaden pt.4

WC: 938

Your ages in this imagine: 16

Requested: Yes Idontknowwhattodofor and everyone else <33

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've always wanted to live with my brother Kian, and his girlfriend Amelia, but my mom and stepmom all said no since I had school but ever since I started acting I was homeschooled. 

Mom and step Mom knew about my boyfriend Jaden because I told them about him after they saw pictures leaked of our date. 

At first, they were mad that I didn't tell them about him but after they met him and even talked to him, they liked him and were so fond of our relationship and didn't interfere in it. 

These couple of months I've really missed Jaden so much and my moms saw that I started feeling depressed because I would see cute couples all around me and would remember him. 

I would remember that I too have a boyfriend but couldn't see him since we lived miles and miles apart. That's why my mom surprised me by finally agreeing to let me live with my brother. 

I was over the moon and told Jaden everything, he was so happy that our time zones won't be that far apart meaning we could talk to each other more. 

My brother and his girlfriend Amelia were also happy that I'll be living with them. They had the house together and that house was kinda huge and had many rooms, so they gave me the second biggest one since they had the biggest one.

They were so sweet and welcoming and we even went out for dinner that night. 

Today one of my brother's really close friends are having are having a party and had invited all three of us, me, Amelia, and him. 

I didn't really have any questions and just got ready, It was a rooftop party. We got there and many people were there most of them looking like Teams, athletes, and coaches. 

"Y/n come I want you to meet my friend, he has sons your age" Kian said "and his older daughter is so cool she even reminds me of you" Amelia said and I was really excited to meet these people. 

We walked toward them and I couldn't believe my eyes, I stood in my tracks. I looked at my boyfriend who was sitting at the table in front of me with his whole family. 

Jaden noticed me and surprise filled his face "Y/n!?" he yelled and that's when I knew it was all real. My boyfriend was really in front of me. 

"Y/N!?" "Jaden!" I yelled and we ran into each other's arms, He picked me up and swung me around making me giggle "Wait, what are you doing here?" He asked shocked.

"Me? What are you doing here?" I asked "My dad, he planned this party" he said "Wait, you know DJ?" I asked my brother, shocked. " Of course I know him. He was one of the few people who believed in me and helped me get to where I am today" he said. 

"How do you know the Waltons?" Kian asked "that's a long story" Jayla said " good thing we are at this party" Amelia sat down "okay spill." 

We told them everything and how I actually met the Waltons from Jaden and Everything that happened between me and him. 

"You two are dating? When? How? Why didn't you tell me?" Kian said shocked and confused "Kian We barely talk on the phone. How do you want me to tell you?" I said and he groaned "but Y/n I'm your Big Brother. I should know everything, What if I'm not a fan of this relationship?" He said. 

"I don't care what you think about our relationship. I'm happy with him and that's what matters" I said and he fake gagged making Amelia Punch him in the arm. 

"Shut up. It's cute. They're cute" She said and Kian rolled his eyes. "Fine, I don't have a problem with you too, but let me tell you this straight then. If you break my little sister's heart, I'm going to break you" He said, pointing his finger at my boyfriend. 

"oh Trust me, I'm never breaking your sister's heart. I love her too much to do so" He said making blush "Anyways As much as I love you, Big Brother I wanna hang out with my boyfriend whom I haven't seen in three months"

Jaden and I held hands and got up Leaving my brother and his family So that we could hang out with each other and just each other. 

"You're here. You're actually like here" He said happily "I know, me too" " How did we not realize that we're going to basically live next to each other" and Jaden chuckled and I shrugged my shoulder.

"good thing we do now" Jaden and I grabbed a drink and went to the corner of the building staring At the beautiful view it provided of this city, the weather was beautiful and everything was perfect.

"I love this" I said " I love you" Jaden said and I turned around to face him "I love you too" I smiled wrapping my arms around him. 

We leaned in for a kiss and as soon as our lips touched fireworks erupted and filled the sky with beautiful colors.

We pulled away and took a minute to memorize this moment, I was so happy. You could even say the happiest I've ever been in my entire life.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

AN: This is the last part, I hope you liked it!!