nosebleed

WC: 579

Your ages in this imagine: 16

Requested: yes AnoukNiemeijer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jaden's pov-

I sat in the living room and my girlfriend Y/n was up in my room "Jaden!!!" she yelled "what!" I yelled back "I'm bleeding!" she said coming downstairs.

"What?" I turned around and saw Y/n holding a tissue and it was starting to get red "shit what happened?" I said quickly pulling her to the kitchen "I don't know I was studying and my nose started bleeding"

I took the tissues and threw is away giving her new ones, I garbed the ice and placed it in a towel and placed it on her nose.

"Jaden there's a lot of blood I'm scared" Y/n said worried and my heart ached "don't be I'm sure it'll stop" I said and at this moment my siblings came in.

"What the fuck!?" Jayla yelled worried coming toward us "guys I don't like blood" Y/n said "shit that's a lot! Y/n come to the sink" Javon said and they pushed Y/n to the sink letting her nose bleed in it.

"Woah are you gonna die" Daelo said panicking and we yelled "no!" in union "guys I don't feel good" Y/n said and her body fell a little on me "Woah baby you okay?" "no I feel dizzy" she said and her face was a bit pale.

"no no no Y/n you can't faint on us" Jayla said panicking and a few minutes later Y/n fainted "of god what do we do!" Javon gasped.

Jayla called 911 and they came and got her, I called her parents they rushed to the hospital and the doctor was able to stop the bleeding.

After an hour we were able to come into the room she was in "hey guys" Y/n said and I rushed toward her "how do you feel? are you okay? You look tired oh-" "Jaden stop I'm fine now" she said and the doctor came in.

"Hello Y/n I hope you're doing good now" "yup doc I'm good" she smiled giving him a thumbs up "why did she bleed that much for her noise?" her father asked.

"Okay so the brain was under a lot of pressure and after sending a several it goes for a huge one which I'm guessing is the nose bleed" he said "but Y/n didn't get the small signals" I said and the doctor looked at Y/n.

I looked at my girlfriend and she looked down "Y/n did you get these small signals?" I asked "no" "don't lie Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n" her mother said sternly.

"I might've got a headache.." "Y/n" "sorry I didn't know it was going to get this big" she said, after a while the doctor assured us that she was going to be fine and free to leave tomorrow.

After her parents gave her a huge lecture they left and Y/n looked sad "Y/n-" "please I don't want to hear it I got it from the doctor and parents I don't need my boyfriend to tell me how an idiot I am" she said wiping her tears away.

I got up, got in her bed, and hugged her "yes you're an idiot but you're my cute idiot" I said and she laughed lightly "let me see" I said lifting her face "what?" "smile" I said and she did "there's my favorite smile"

I pecked her lips and she smiled wider "thank you baby" "I love you" I said "I love you more"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: When was the last time you got a nosebleed?