Bad girl pt.6

WC: 597

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Requested: Yess

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a year since I've gotten out of the hospital because of my dad and ever since then I was placed in a foster home not far away from my school, which I still go to.

The police found my dad at a bar passed out and arrested him right now. He's spending some time in jail and when he gets out he is going to be placed in rehab and try to get treated.

Right now I'm living with a family called The Jones and Mr. and Mrs. Jones are very sweet and kind people they took me in and also treated me like their own daughter. they have three kids two boys, and one girl who are all younger than me and treat me like their big sister.

As part of the healing process, I was assigned to a therapist whom at first I gave a hard time, but soon got comfortable with him and told him everything.

I found out that I had ADHD and past trauma that I'm working on treating.

News of course, spread around about my father's abusiveness toward me and kids at school or so supportive and sweet but of course, there were some who thought I was going to turn out like my father and ended our friendship.

I became really close with the Waltons, especially Jaden and last month. He actually asked me to be his girlfriend and of course I said yes.

Jaden is honestly the best thing that happened to me I've changed and become a better person with a better life thanks to him.

He's such a sweet person and a great boyfriend. He makes sure that I am happy and healthy and always tells me how much he loves and adores me.

I of course wasn't used to this kind of love, I thought that love was something stupid but he proved me wrong.

Touch was never my thing but it was one of Jaden's love languages, he showed his love through gifts, quality time kisses, hugs, and everything you could think of. He was the only one I was comfortable with doing these stuff with him. 

He made me love going on dates, messing around, dancing, and even dressing up to look nice, and pretty, which I never thought I would do but what can I say he had such a big influence on me.

I honestly couldn't ask for anything better

I had made many new friends and had even started taking up boxing was Jevon and his father, DJ says that I'm really good and that I can go pro in no time.

My grades at school have changed for the better, of course, and not to brag, but I Kinda am the smartest person in my year. I was even given the opportunity to skip I a year but I decided not to since I wanted to make memories with my friends and graduate with them.

I honestly love my life right now and I'm really thankful for the way it turned out. I love being a big sister to Joey, Mia, and Louis and the feeling of having two parents and a happy family is all I wished for.

I am currently working on my future. I'm trying to get high grades and a scholarship to go to my dream university and become (Y/d/J)

So wish me luck <3

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What are your thoughts on this mini-story?

An: Should I create a book for this miniseries??