Drunk

WC: 896

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Requested: yes @hploverlolol

Inspired by 'why'd you only ever call me when you're high' by arctic monkeys

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mirror's image
Tells me it's home time
But I'm not finished
'Cause you're not by my side
And as I arrived I thought I saw you leaving
Carrying your shoes
Decided that once again I was just dreaming
Of bumping into you

Jaden Walton

My ex-boyfriend, yes Ex

Jaden and I started dating when we were 15 and broke up two years later because that was the time he got really famous and changed.

After he got the media and fan's attention he changed a lot and became mean and full of himself. He started to talk down to me and made me feel bad and insecure.

When he cheated on me the first time I forgave him but on the second time I couldn't do it anymore.

Now it's three in the morning and I'm trying to change your mind
Left you multiple missed calls and to my message you reply
"Why'd you only call me when you're high?
Hi, why'd you only call me when you're high?"

It was 3am and I couldn't sleep so I just watched cleaning and organizing TikTok which for me was so peaceful and entertaining.

Minutes later my phone rang and I furrowed my eyebrows 'who would be calling me at this time' I thought and picked my phone from the charger.

Jaden Walton

Accept Decline

I was so confused on why would my ex be calling me at 3 in the fucking morning. I hesitantly picked up and I heard loud music playing in the background.

"Hello.." Jaden slurred and I sighed ' he's drunk '

Somewhere darker
Talking the same shite
I need a partner (hey)
Well, are you out tonight?
It's harder and harder to get you to listen
More I get through the gears
Incapable of making alright decisions
And having bad ideas

"hi Y/n/n" "hello Jaden" "hiii I miss youuuu" he said "Jaden what's going on it's 3 in the morning" I said "I-I miss you Y/n/n I r-really miss you can youu please get ba-ck togetherr"

"Jaden I'm we're not talking about this again when your drunk" I said "I-I'm not drunk" he said but it was so clear that he was.

"Let's talk about this, about us" he said "no there is no us" I said and he groaned "no I want us"

Now it's three in the morning and I'm trying to change your mind
Left you multiple missed calls and to my message you reply (message you reply)
"Why'd you only call me when you're high? (why'd you only call me when you're high?)
Hi, why'd you only call me when you're high?"

I ended you call but he kept calling me and when he saw that I wasn't answering he kept texting me and my phone was buzzing every second with a new message from him.

Jaden Walton

Y/n

Y/n/n

Baby

Why aren't you answering my calls

Please answer

Y/n I love you please

I promise I'll change

I'll love you and treat you right

Please let's get back together

I want you

I need you

Sorry Jaden but I'm not believing anything your drunk ass says right now at 3 AM

And I can't see you here wonder where I might?
Sort of feels like I'm running out of time
I haven't found what I was hoping to find
You said, "You gotta be up in the morning, gonna have an early night
And you're starting to bore me, baby
Why'd you only call me when you're high?"

An hour later and Jaden still was calling and texting me and I tried to tell him to stop and that we couldn't talk about this subject when he was drunk but he kept saying that he wasn't.

I started to feel bad for him and he sent me a couple of pictures of us when we were together making many memories and feeling unlocked.

I started to think about giving him another chance but I immediately took it back when I remembered he was drunk and that I already gave him a chance before and that these words were the same ones he told me and broke.

Stop texting me I have gotta be up in the morning so like 2 hours and I need my sleep

I texted him but he was of course drunk and didn't care and kept texting and calling me.

I blocked him, put my phone on silent and sleep mode, and decided to sleep.

Why'd you only ever phone me when you're high?

Next morning I woke late and saw the 42 missed calls and 102 messages from Jaden.

I got up and started getting ready for school, when I reached there I went on with my day like it was a normal day.

At lunch I was talking with my friends when I noticed the 'cool kids' table and saw Jaden, he had a new girl on his lap who was kissing and playing with his hair.

He didn't look like he was enjoying or even cared about her, he made eye contact with me and I felt my heart ache.

I got up and left the cafeteria

I knew he was lying...

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Do you like these types of imagines?