Field of flowers

WC: 523

Your ages in this imagine: 16-17

Requested: no

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was late afternoon I'm in a field of flowers with Jaden. It was his idea to come here and watch the sunset and so far it was the best thing over agreed to so far.

I didn't know how I got here to this beautiful place but I was glad I was here with Jaden.

"Jaden that looks like a heart" I said and he turned his head in the direction I was pointing at "it kinda does, maybe it's a sign" he said with a small smile on his face. "What do you mean a sign?" I asked lifting my head toward him.

"a sign for us" he softly played with a few loose strands of my hair "maybe it is" I said softly laying my head back down onto his lap. Thinking about what he said maybe it was a sign.

I was all for the universe giving signs and this might be one. The sky slowly turned different shades of pink and purple and it was beautiful.

"You know it's almost as beautiful as you" He said quietly. Looking over at him he was looking toward me. Slowly he lifted his hand up to my cheek stroking it lightly.

"I mean it y/n" " I know you do Jaden and I can't tell you how much it means to me When you say that to me." "I bet it means just as much as me needing to see you smile every day.

Smiling softly at his words I look back up at the sunset. The sun was just almost gone now.

Me and Jaden still laid in the field together but this time we were side by side him holding me while I lay and watch the stars come out.

"Y/n?" "Yes" I said and he turned his head toward me looking me in the eyes. It seemed like he was debating something in his head.

A few moments went by and it finally looked like he decided on whatever he was debating. Before I could recall what was happening he kissed me.

I immediately realized what was happening and I kissed him back. The kiss was full of love and passion.

I always dreamed about this but it was finally happening. I guess the heart was a sign from the universe.

I pulled away and couldn't help but blush "y/n I like you, like so so much and the thought of you being another man makes me go mad. I-" I cut him off by smashing my lips onto his again.

Jaden smiled into the kiss and pulled me onto his lap where we had an amazing, hot make-out session.

when I pulled away Jaden was blushing and smiling like a cute idiot.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked softly and I nodded cupping his cheeks "your mine now" he said happily "Im yours" I giggled.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Have you ever watched the sunset in a field of flowers!!