silent treartment

WC: 428

Your ages in this imagine: 16

Requested: no

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaden had annoyed me yesterday like he would turn when I'm about to kiss him or not let me hold his hand and even would snatch my things like books, pens, and even my glasses. 

So I decided to give him the silent treatment today. I opened my locker and as I got my books out, I felt Jaden wrap his arms around my waist. 

"Good morning" he said kissing my cheek, I closed my locker and got out of his arms without saying anything. Jaden then came after me and tried to hold my hand, but I pushed his hands away. "Babe, you okay?" He asked and I didn't reply. 

-Jaden's pov-

"Are you mad at me?"  I asked and got and she got into her class, not saying a thing, I went to my class and tried to forget about it at lunch and I came in. 

Y/n sat next to Javon and not me so I got up and sat next to her, placing my hand around her shoulder but she pushed it away. 

"Baby, what's wrong? Are you mad at me?" I asked and she didn't even look at me "Y/n..Y/n/n..baby" I said kissing her cheek but she only moved away. 

"Y/nnnn" I whined " ok just tell me something" I said "Anything"  I added "Bro, she's mad and giving you the silent treatment" Javon chuckled.

"silent treatment? Why?" "You probably did something to piss her off" Jayla said. 

"Y/n did I do something to annoy you?" I ask and my girlfriend looked at me and didn't say anything. 

I guess that's a yes. 

"I'm sorry" I said and she said nothing so I sighed and got up and wrapped my arms around her "Y/n I'm sooo sorry, Please talk to me" I said. 

"I miss hearing your beautiful voice" I said kissing her cheek again "I love you" I said and made her look at me. 

"I love you" I said pecking her lip, she smiled and said "I love you too" "Finally! she spoke!" I yelled in happiness and hugged her tightly making her giggle. 

"By the way, the reason I was acting like an asshole the other day was because one of my friends dared me to do it, sorry" I said "it's fine but you better not do it again" she said and I promised to not do it.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: would you forgive him if he did that to you?