bubbles

WC: 234  

Your ages in this imagine: 16 

Warning: none 

------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

"It says to shake the bottle for two minutes to activate the solution before blowing any bubbles "he said reading the directions on the back of the bottle of bubbles. 

"Shake this, shake that, Blah, blah I'm not going to do anything" I said annoyed, I grabbed the bubbles from him and took off the top. I took out the wand and looked at it. 

I took the wand and pushed it in and took it out placing it to my lips "it's not going to work" Jaden said shaking his head. 

"Yes it will" I said and placed the wand back up to my lips and blew out. 

The bubbles in the wand popped and did not blow out "I told you" Jaden chuckled "shut up" I mumbled and shook the bottle and tried it again.

Bubbles came out and they looked so beautiful "look baby it worked!!" I said happily and blew more bubbles "ahhhh I love this" I squealed and jumped in joy.

I smiled as the bubbles flew everywhere "you're like a little kid" he laughed "maybe like Daelo's age" he added and making me laugh "is that a problem jdub Walton" I said blowing bubbles toward his face.

"Never miss Y/l/n" he said kissing me.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Do you like bubbles?

AN: I remember reading somthing like this but I have no idea where so I decided to recreate it with Jaden and I give credit to the original writer