Ignored

WC: 556 

Your ages in this imagine: 16

Requested: no

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-Jaden's POV-

Today I was going to ignore my girlfriend and see her reaction to that. I was on live while she was on my bed, watching some TikToks.

"Hey babe, do you want ice cream?" Y/n asked and I ignored her "babe?...baby?..Jaden!" I didn't reply to her, and she sat up and looked at me. I could see her from the corner of my eyes, but I still kept my attention on the live.

Y/n got up and sat next to me "babe are you okay?" she asked "are you mad at me" "Jaden look at me" she said trying to turn my face to make me look at her, but I didn't budge.

"Jadennn" she whined "fine then I'll annoy you until you talk to me" Y/n rested her head on my lap, and while I was answering hands, questions should play with my hair face and even close chasing her fingers over them and even lightly pinching my cheeks.

Y/n took out her phone and started texting someone she received a message, and that made a huge smile appear on her face. I'm guessing she kept texting that person says her smile hadn't changed.

I was curious to know who that person was, Y/n got up from my lap and sat back on the bed, giving me her back, still texting that person her phone rang, and she immediately picked it up.

"Hey Josh..yeah, of course I could hang out, I have nothing to do....yeah let me grab my shoes and I'll-" I quickly got up and grabbed Y/n's phone.

"Sorry dude this is Y/n's boyfriend Jaden and she's currently hanging out with me so she won't be able to hang out with you today or another day, Sorry bye" I hung up the phone and looked at my girlfriend who had a smile on her face.

"Are you going to talk to me now? " I was going to reply but then I was a bit mad, and I remembered the prank so I didn't reply to her question and sat back at my place.

Y/n sighed and said "fine I'll go since you don't wanna talk to me" she said, grabbing her things when she was going to grab her phone from me I grabbed her waist and pulled her on top of me, placing her on my lap and wrapping my arms around her.

"Don't leave" I said kissing her "Why were you ignoring me" she asked with a hint of sadness in her voice "sorry baby I was for a stupid prank" I said and she groaned.

"You are so annoying" she said and I chuckled "but you love me, right"

Y/n placed a finger on her cheek and pretended to think "I don't know do I" she ask and I kissed her passionately "Yeah I do" she said when I pulled away making me smile.

"All right guys, this is the end of the prank. I'm gonna end this live now and spend the whole day with my beautiful girlfriend byeee"

I ended the live and help my girlfriend leaning back so I was laid on the floor, Y/n giggled and I packed her lips. I love you I said, and she smiled. I love you too.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Who would you hate if they ignored you?