Makeup

WC: 889

Your ages in this imagine: 16-17

Requested: yes @2karla15

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm pranking my boyfriend today by doing my makeup horribly to see his reaction.

I usually don't wear makeup but when I do it's really simple when I have a special event I put on a bit more but overall it looks good really good.

Jaden always says that I look beautiful with and without makeup, he likes to see my natural face and always compliments it.

For this look, I put on a foundation that was 2 shades darker than my skin tone and overfilled my eyebrows, making sure to make them THICK.

I also put on contour but didn't really blend it out and put on way too much mascara and at last the bright pink lipstick that didn't really go with my outfit.

I looked at myself in the mirror and laughed, I look like one of these TikTok, British girls who wear way too much makeup.

I got a text from Jaden telling me that he was outside, I put on my shoes and grabbed my bag, and walk downstairs.

I made sure my phone is recording when I got into the car.

-Jaden's POV-

Y/n and I are going to the movies to watch the new marvel movie Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness which we were both excited about.

We are huge Marvel fans, by the way.

Y/n got in the car and I turned around and was a bit surprised by her look, I mean her outfit was amazing as always, but her makeup is weird.

"Hey baby you okay?" I said "yea I just was in a hurry, and got ready as fast as I could" she said "oh, that explains it"

"That explains what?" she said "do I look bad?" She said, worried and quickly pulled down the sun visor and looked at herself in the mirror.

I hoped that she would notice but didn't, I was confused how couldn't you notice I mean it's pretty clear.

"Babe I saw this TikTok of this girl doing a makeup tutorial and it looked amazing so I tried to do it and I think I did a pretty good job, what do you think?" she said turning me.

Y/n looked so happy I didn't want to bring her down "you look beautiful, but baby you don't need makeup" I said.

"I know I just wanted to try it out, I think I'm gonna keep doing this" she said "I don't think you should" "what why I thought you liked it"

"I do! I just..I just don't think other people would like it" "why wouldn't they like it?" "I..you know... people could be mean sometimes for no reason"

I started to drive and I kept glancing at Y/n trying to figure out a way to tell her that her makeup isn't really good. I didn't want to make her upset but I know people would stare and talk maybe even laugh which will get to her and might even cause her to get a panic attack.

I stopped at the side of the road before we'd reach the movie theater "hey you okay?" she asked.

"Look baby you know that I love you and I think you look beautiful 24/7 with or without makeup but this makeup look that you did today isn't quite good" "are you calling me ugly?" "NO no I would never call you ugly. It's just that..this look isn't really for you, I'd rather see you with no makeup or the same light makeup you put on"

"Look Y/n I just don't want you to get embarrassed when people make fun of you which I think they might do. I don't want to make you upset and I also don't want you to feel uncomfortable. I guess what I'm saying is that I'm looking out for you"

Y/n stayed silent for a minute which made my heart drop.

Did I upset her?
No, I don't wanna be the reason that she's sad

"baby are you upset? Because if you are, I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you sad" I said quickly.

Y/n looked at me and laughed "what are you laughing about?" I asked confused "baby it's a prank" "what's a prank?" "This makeup look, I purposely did it horribly to see what your reaction is going to be"

"Ohhh" "yea and you were so sweet I could see that you didn't want to upset me by telling me I look horrible" "yea I was so worried that I did when I told you that"

"Aww don't worry it's fine, I also have makeup wipes to get that hideous makeup off" she said, taking out the makeup wipes from her bag.

When Y/n wiped all the makeup from her face I kissed her and said "you look so beautiful" and she smiled "Thank you baby"

We got into the movie theater and got our tickets, I paid for my girlfriend and I's popcorn and drinks and got into the movie.

We talk next to each other, of course, and I place my arm around her, she rested her head on my shoulder and we watched the movie together.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Have you guys seen the movie Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness? If you did, what's your thought on it?