Basketball

WC: 707

Your ages in this imagine: 16

Requested: Yes @hploverlololol

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jaden's pov-

Today my girlfriend Y/n has a basketball game after school and I'll definitely be there to cheer for her.

Y/n is an amazing basketball player, she always comes to my baseball games and we are each other's 1# fans and supporters.

I finished the project early and asked the teacher if I could leave early and Mr. Smith allowed me.

I walked into the huge gym and saw our school team practicing, Y/n shot a basket in the hoop and I clapped my hands "go Y/l/n!!" Y/n turned around and giggled walking toward me "hi baby"

Y/n wrapped her arms around me and kissed me "what are you doing here? it's still early" she said and I shrugged "what can I say, I'm your number one fan" Y/n smiled and kissed me again "by the way you look hot in your basketball uniform"

"You look hot in your baseball fit" she said making me smile wider "yea?" "mhmm" she leaned in for another kiss but her teammates ruined it "enough make-out love birds and give us our star player back"

Y/n giggled and kissed my cheek before leaving "Walton if you wanna stay you sit on the bench and I don't wanna hear a word" "yes couch" I jogged and sat admiring my girlfriend play.

The place started filling up and the other school came in, I had to sit back on the bleachers "the teams got out and the game started.

Y/n was crushing it and it looked like we were winning, the other team obviously was jealous of her.

The girl threw the ball to Y/n and as she was going to score another ball another girl pushed her with her shoulder and caused her to fall.

Y/n fell hard and it made my heart fall in my stomach, she didn't get up as she always does that's why I quickly got up and ran toward her.

The girls surrounded her, I pushed them away and crouched down "my ankle hurts" she whimpered and I immediately picked her up and the couch yelled to take her to the nurse so I did.

I placed her on the bed and the nurse handed me the ice bag to place on her but as soon as I did she cried and pushed it away "no no it hurts" she said tears running down her cheeks.

"miss Y/l/n you have to place the ice it'll help with the swelling" the nurse said "no it hurts Jaden don't" "baby I have to" I said and she shook her head.

I wiped her tears away and kissed her "Y/n I love you and I hate to see you hurt but I have to because it'll make things better soon" I said and she sniffed "but it hurts" "I know it does trust me I play baseball"

"okay" Y/n held my hand and I quickly placed the ice pack on her swollen bruised ankle, she cried into my shoulder, and I wrapped it up with medical bandage tape and hugged her.

"it's over now" I said kissing her head, Y/n rested her head on my chest and I played with her hair talking about the game. She slowly started to drift to sleep and I didn't say anything, I just cuddled her closer to me.

Her teammates came and cheered but I quickly shushed them "how is doing?" Jayla asked "she's doing good now you tell me what happened to that bitch who did that to her" "she's been disqualified from her team" Javon said.

We talked for a bit and it was time to leave and go home so I removed the ice pack and picked up my sleeping girlfriend and took her to the car.

When we reached home she woke up but was still tired, she took a shower and wore my hoodie, I helped her around and applied a cream on her ankle.

I placed her on the bed and got in with her, she placed her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her head and she smiled "I love you" she said "love you more"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What's your favorite sport to play?