Braces

WC: 654

Your ages in this imagine: 15-16

Requested: no

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I'm getting braces and I am so nervous, my boyfriend Jaden has them and he looks good with them but I'm scared that I might not look great.

"Don't worry babe you'll be fine" Jaden said over the phone "okay but does it hurt?" I asked worriedly "It's nothing you can't handle"

"Y/n Y/l/n?" The nurse called my name. OK babe I got to go all right I love you I love you more.

I entered the doctors office, and he told me to sit on the chair. He asked me a couple of questions before we started.

30 minutes later he was done, I decided to go safe and pick the color blue.

-Jaden's POV-

I asked Y/n to send me a picture of her with her braces on, but she didn't She said that she looks horrible with braces, but I know that it wasn't true.

Y/n could never look horrible. She could be wearing a garbage bag and would still look like the prettiest girl in the world.

I went to her house and her mother let me in she's asleep, but you can wake her up now. I went upstairs to her room and got in.

The lights were closed. The AC was on, and my beautiful girlfriend was peacefully sleeping, wearing my sweater and hugging the stuffed bear. I bought her.

I smiled and took a picture of her, then proceeded to wake her up while filming so that I could upload it to TikTok and show them what it takes to wake up my girl.

"Babe" I whispered kissing her cheek "baby" I said playing with her hair, Y/n shifted a little and mumbled something I couldn't make up.

"Y/n/n" I said, shaking her lately, and she whined "stoppp" no get up, I said and she shook her head, burying her face more into the pillow.

"Babe wake up I want to see your braces" I said and she shook her head again "No I look horrible with them on" she said "Y/n you looking horrible it's just impossible"

Y/n sat up and said "I look horrible I hate it" "let me see and I'll tell you how you actually look" but Y/n shook her head " if you love me, you'll show me" "no because I love you I'll not show you, would leave me the second you see me with these horrible things on"

"Baby I promise I won't leave you" I said "pinky promise?" She said holding out her pinky. I chuckled at her cuteness and locked our pinkies together "I promise"

Y/n sighed and smiled and I gasped in surprise.

Y/n's eyes widened on her, and she covered her mouth immediately "I knew it looked horrible" she said, hiding her face and her hand

"No, no no I was joking you look adorable" I said "you're lying" she mumbled "no baby don't cover your beautiful face" I said pulling her hand away. "I love you" I said kissing her head.

"Can I kiss your lips or does it hurt?" "It hurts and I'm hungry but I can't eat anything" she said "that's not true" I brought out a tub of Y/n's favorite ice cream, and I could see happiness, filling her eyes.

"thank you, thank you, thank you" she hugged me and took the tub and the spoon from my hand, and dug in her ice cream "mhmmm so good"

"do you want to try?" She asked and I nodded, Y/n gave me a spoonful of the ice cream, and I couldn't handle its coldness.

She giggled and I smiled at her "what?" "I love your smile" I said and she blushed "Jaden stop" "what it's true, you have the prettiest smile in the world"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

AN: guys if you requested a Jaden imagine and I yet haven't posted it please remind me 😅