Crush

WC: 1.1k

Your ages in this imagine: 16-17

Requested: no

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jaden's POV-

I walked to school and was tired AF I spent last night studying. I got in class and rested my head on the table, closing my eyes trying to get some sleep, but that didn't happen.

I could hear students walking into class and taking their seats. Someone tapped my shoulder and I groaned "wha- oh Y/n hey"

Y/n Y/l/n my crush

"Sorry to wake you up, but is this seat taken?" She asked and I shook my head "great" she sat next to me and I felt my heart starting to race.

I've liked Y/n since fifth grade because she was the person who helped me with making friends and even was the reason I got into baseball

Y/n is an amazing person. She is smart, kind, beautiful and funny she's popular in school mostly every person wants to date or be her. She's basically friends with the whole school, everyone from students to teachers and even staff members like the subs and janitor.

"Jaden" Y/n snapped her fingers in front of me bringing me back to reality "Sorry" I mumbled embarrassed "What were you daydreaming about?" "baseball" I lied "cool"

The teacher came and told us at the end of the lesson that the person sitting next to us will be our partner till the end of the year and that we have a project to do on Tuesday.

I was so happy when she said that we couldn't swap or change our partners with anyone.

Y/n looked at me and smiled "I hope you don't think I'm doing everything on my own" she said jokingly and I chuckled "No, of course not don't worry I'm not that kind of person" I said.

"We'll see about that" she said picking up her bag "How about my house at four?" "sure text me the details" I said "sure will"

At lunch, I quickly looked for my brother and friends and had to tell them everything

"Dude-" "I know I can't believe Y/n and I are finally working together" "Jad-" "My childhood crush, and she even invited me to her house" "Ja-" I cut them off again

"If this goes well, it might higher my chances and confidence to maybe ask her out and become my girlfriend oh my god just imagine her being my girl-" "Jaden!" "What!"

They looked behind me, and I turned around to see Y/n standing there.

Fuck

"Hey..." "Hi" my face turn red "I'm so sorry you weren't supposed to hear that" I said embarrassed.

"It's okay" she giggled "so umm did you need anything" I ask "yeah, I actually don't have your number and came here to ask you for it" she said

"Ooo what do you want Jaden's number?" Jayla ask both curious and excited "we're actually partners and we have a project to do" she explained "oh.." they said this disappointed

I gave Y/n my number and she gave me hers.

When she left I groaned "This was so embarrassing" I said and my friends laughed.

-Time skip-

Y/n texted me her location and want to come So I got ready and grabbed my bag and left.

I reached her house and her mother open the door letting me in "Y/n your friend is here!" her mother said and Y/n came downstairs.