No kiss challange

WC: 549 

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Requested: no

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Many people had sent or mentioned me on a couple of TikTok trends and challenges for me to do but the most one I was, asked to do was the no kiss challenge with my boyfriend Jaden Walton.

I sent a couple of videos to Jaden and ask him how he felt about doing this challenge with me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n ~ hey baby you free?

Jaden ~ yeah what's up?

Y/n ~ So I've been tagged and asked to do the no kiss challenge with you when I was wondering if you wanted to do it

Jaden ~ Yes, of course I wanna do it. I saw a lot of videos of it on TikTok and really wanted to do it with you, but I'd always forget to ask you

Y/n ~ Great we could do it when you come over today

Jaden ~ Okay great idea. See you later ❤️

Y/n ~ Bye love you <3

Jaden ~ Love you more!!❤️❤️

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaden came over and bought me Starbucks which made me so happy, I drank my coffee and ate my cake pop while listening to him talk about his day.

When he was done, he looked at me and smiled "what?" I asked "You are so adorable" he said that I blushed looking away.

Jaden grabbed my chin and brought my face up to him and placed a light kiss on my lips. "Jaden the challenge" I said reminding him "I don't wanna do it" he said, and I frowned "why not?" "I don't think I can not not kiss you" he said and I smiled "try"

We sat on my bed and started recording on my phone. "Can I make it more challenging for you?" I asked, and he nodded, so I moved closer to him and sat on his lap, wrapping my arms around him.

I came close to his face and our lips were inches away from each other, he cupped my cheek and I cupped his.

"Your so pretty" he said and I smiled "I love your eyes" I said "I love yours" he caressed my cheek and tugged my hair behind my ear.

- Jaden's POV -

Y/n's lips were inches away from me, and it was so hard to resist them they were so close that I was able to smell her strawberry Chapstick

I was leaning in, and Y/n would lean backward giggling "Jaden stop" She got back and lightly brushed her nose against mine, making me smile.

Y/n would tease me by leaning in and back away when I fell for it.

"I want to kiss you" I whispered, and she shook her head, smiling "please baby" after a couple of seconds Y/n leaned dangerously close to me and whispered "I love you" I couldn't hold it anymore and smashed my lips against her, causing her to fall backward, but that didn't mean it broke the kiss.

Immediately Y/n kissed me back and by the love and passion this kiss had it was clear that Y/n also wanted to kiss me.

We pulled away, breathless today and giggled, she looks so beautiful I couldn't help, but shower her with love and place kisses all over her face, making her giggle more.

"Jaden stopp" She lightly pushed my face away and cupped it with her hand. "I love you, I love you, I love you" she said and I smiled "I love you more"

We leaned in for another kiss, and this one turned into a long, hot make out session.

Her lips are so soft and kisses are amazing, this girl is my favorite addiction

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What's your favorite, chapstick, lip balm or oil?