Move on

WC: 719

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Requested: Yes by someone anonymous

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now Jaden and I are fighting and it was over something stupid "I can't believe you" he said "what? That's the truth, You've been really distant lately" I said.

"No, you're just being clingy" he said and I felt my heart ache "fuck you" I yelled and run downstairs and left his house. 

-Jaden's pov- 

Y/n left and I wanted to follow her, but I was mad so I stayed. 

30 minutes later I texted her to make sure she was alright and reached home safely, but she didn't reply. An hour later I called her brother and he was surprised to hear what I said because she hadn't come home and he thought that she was still with me. 

My heart dropped and I started to blow up my girlfriend's phone with calls and messages but she didn't reply to any of them. 

We told her parents and they immediately called the police. 2 hours later, we got a message that told us to see the news, so I quickly grab the remote from Daelo and put on the news channel. 

"Horrible news today, 16-year-old Y/n Y/l/n was found dead in an alley at 11:23 pm sources say that she was stabbed  23 times and that was the cause of her death"

I couldn't believe my eyes or ears, "no that can't be true" I whispered in shock, my eyes tearing up "Jaden I-" "no no I yelled and ran out of the house and to Y/n's House where I saw the cops car and her parents crying. 

They looked at me and cried harder, I broke down on the floor crying as Javon and Jayla huged me and tried to calm me down. 

Everyone was watching but I didn't care I cried so hard that I blacked out. 

I woke up to see myself in a garden, a place I didn't recognize but it was beautiful. 

"Jaden" I immediately turned around knowing who this voice belong to "Y/n" I turned around and saw my girlfriend looking beautiful in a white dress.

I immediately run to her and hugged her "Baby you died" I cried "I did" she said and I cried harder "Y/n come back, please, I need you" I said and she hugged me tighter. 

"I can't, I'm sorry" "I'm sorry we fought, I'm so sorry I swear I didn't mean anything I said" I cried and she comforted me "I know it's okay, I'm sorry too for yelling at you" she said. 

Y/n and I talk to each other, we walked around and decided to sit in the field of flowers. "Jaden, I want you to promise me something" she said "anything" I told her.

"I know that it's going to be hard to move on but you have to, Jaden you have to move on, Live your life and I give you my consent to date someone else" She said, andmy heart broke.

"Y/n I don't want to date someone else, love you and only you" "I know, I love you too, but you can't keep mourning me for the rest of your life" she said. 

"I want you to live your life, finish high school, go to college and become the professional baseball player you want to be. I want you to find love and start a family and try to live a happy life. Please Jaden you have to move on. Just imagine whoever you gonna date is me, just in a different body" she said whipping my tears away.

"You have to go now" she said "but I want to stay here with you" I said "You can't, It's not your time" she said creasing my cheek as her eyes teared up "promise me Jaden" she said "I promise you I'll try"

She smiled and said "tell my brother and family that I love them so much. And tell all my friends, even your siblings that. Oh and tell my dad that has little girl is gonna be all right" 

"Okay" I said "I love you" Y/n said, and I kissed her passionately "I love you too"

"goodbye Y/n" 

"goodbye Jaden"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: I don't write sad imagines that much so please tell me what you think of this one