beat up prank

WC: 723

Your ages in this imagine: 16-17

Requested: Yes iheartjavonnn

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I was going to pull a huge prank on my boyfriend Jaden. I was going to do the beat-up prank on him.

I dabbed the eye shadow all over my eye mixing the blue, green, and purple shades together. I even got fake blood and placed it on my nose to make it look like I was punched in the nose.

Jaden was coming to pick me up any minute now from cheerleading practice, I looked at myself in the mirror and messed my hair around. I looked at myself and was proud of how I made it look so real.

My phone rang and I looked to see who was my boyfriend. I answered and started my acting skills.

-Jaden's pov-

I called my girlfriend to tell her that I was close "Hey babe, are you close yet?" Y/n said, her voice shaking "Yeah, are you okay?" I asked worriedly. "Jaden, please come quick" Y/n said and I drove faster.

I reached the school and rushed inside Y/n told me to come into the music room, so I did. I got in and she quickly got into my arms and started crying. "Hey what's wrong? What happened?" I asked worriedly.

"They beat me up" she cried "They what?" I yelled and shock "Let me see your face" I said and she shook her head. Y/n please let me see your face, I said trying to be more calmer.

I used my fingers to pull her face up so I could see it, I gasped when I saw the black eye and Red Nose.

"Who did this to you?" I ask "Babe please, I wanna go home" she said "Y/n answer me?" I said "I don't know them, I guess they are fans of you because when they did this to me, they kept bringing you up, saying how I don't deserve you, and that's I'm a gold digger and only using you. And stuff" She said.

I was furious there is no way these girls are fans of mine.

"We need to call the police" I said holding her hand and taking her out of the classroom but she quickly stopped me "Jaden no" "Y/n Yes" I said pulling her again "No, Jaden I don't want to go" she said.

I grabbed my phone "Fine, I'll call them instead" I dialed the number, but Y/n Snatched the phone from my hand. "Give it back" I said "No babe it's a prank" she said "I'm not falling for that now give me my phone back" I said.

"No I'm serious, It's a prank Look, it's makeup," she said taking out a makeup wipe from her bag and wiping her face showing me The eyeshadow.

I felt my anger disappear and got annoyed "Y/n what the hell? You scared the shit out of me" I said, and she tried to hug me. "No, I'm mad at you" I said lightly pushing her lightly away.

I sat on the chair and she hugged me again "I'm sorry" she said hugging me again but I didn't hug her back so she sat on my lap and peppered kisses all over my face while playing with my hair.

She made me look at her and smiled "I love you" she said pecking my lips making me smile. "You don't know the things you have on me" I said and she could smiled "come on, let's go get dinner. I'm hungry" She said grabbing my hand, and taking me out of the classroom.

We got into my car and she started wiping off the makeup from her face when she was done, I looked at her and smiled. She looked at me and asked "what's wrong?" "You look so beautiful even without makeup".

she smiled and playfully rolled her eyes "I'm serious" I said And she smiled wider. We went to grab lunch from her favorite restaurant and eat it in the car. "You like your food? I asked and she nodded, making me smile.

When we were done, we went back to the House, to my house and she changed out of her uniform. And got in bed with me and cuddled.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What is an afterschool activity that you like?