cuddle buddy

WC: 312

Your ages in this imagine: 16

Requested: no

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I were sleeping over at my best friend Maya's house today and her boyfriend and Jaden were coming over to watch movies with us.

*ding dong* 

"Finally they're here!" Maya said going to open the door, they walked inside and Jaden smiled making me blush a little. 

"Hey y/n" Jaden said "Hey Jaden" for a moment we stared at each other, then Maya interrupted it. "Y/n can I help me set up" "Sure" I said flashing Jaden a smile before walking away. 

Maya and I sat everything up and everyone sat down, I sat next to her and Javon and Jaden sat beside her. I leaned against Maya and she whispered into my ear. 

"Um y/n?" "What?" I whispered back "do I mind if I snuggle with my boyfriend" She asked "Oh but we're cuddle buddies.. Who will I cuddle with?" I complained. 

"Jaden duh" she smirked and my cheeks burned "but I-" "Shhh" Maya rolled her eyes and snuggled Javon. I sighed and looked over at Jaden. 

I watched the glow of the television hit his face and my eyes traveled down his lips "Y/n" a voice said snapping me back to reality. 

"S-sorry" I stuttered "come here" Jaden said motioning me to move towards him "what?" I asked "I really like you y/n" "Really! I like I too!" I squealed and Maya kicked me "oww" I glared "Shhh" She said and moved her gaze back to the movie. 

I turned back to Jaden and suddenly a pair of lips hit mys and I kissed back quickly. "Will um.. Will you be my cuddle buddy?" I asked and Jaden smiled wrapping his arms around my waist. 

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Do you have a cuddle buddy?

AN: Heyy I just published a new Javon X reader book it's called 'Instagram' go check it out if you want!!