Comforting you

WC: 369

Your ages in this imagine: 15-16

Requested: no

--------------------------------------------------------------

Me and my mom had just gotten into a fight, it was over something stupid and she made it look like such a huge thing.

When she left for work I went up to my room and started to cry thinking about the fight. Then a hear a ring coming from my pocket so I pick it up and see who it was.

Jaden <3

Answer     decline 

Still crying but go to answer it " hi" I hear him say happy over the phone. I smile at his voice. "hey" I chock out and start to cry again.

"Y/n? baby what's wrong" he asked worriedly "nothing nothing I..uh" I say trying not to let out a cry. " I'm coming over okay, I'll be there soon" he kissed me through the phone and said goodbye. 

After he hung up I knew I should clean my room and look decent. Me and Jaden had been dating and we had both seen each other at our lows but sometimes I don't want him to see me differently. 

After I clean my room and wash my face so it doesn't look like I had been crying. It didn't really work. A knock on my door made me go out of my thoughts. 

I walk downstairs and open the door to see my boyfriend standing there with chocolate and flowers. I smile and let him in. 

He comes in and hugs me, placing small kisses on my neck. I put my arms around his neck, he kisses me on the lips making me smile more.

I love his kisses so much

He puts the flowers in a vase then walks over to the living room to cuddle with me. I open Disney+ and press Moana.

He pulls me closer to him and rests his arms around me snuggling closer to me. As we watch the movie I slowly start to fall asleep.

My eyes close, I feel Jaden kiss my forehead and say " goodnight beautiful"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What do you think the fight was about?