Sleeping

WC: 369

Your ages in this imagine: 16

Requested: Yes by someone anonymous

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lately I've been seeing videos of girls pretending to be asleep to see their boyfriend reactions and all of them were so cute so I decided to try it out.

Right now I'm laid down on my boyfriend's bed while he was studying at his desk and I knew that he's about to finish so I pressed record and hid my phone.

"Babe, I'm finally done!" he said "we could hang out now" Jaden came to bed "babe?" he moved my hair away from my face "oh, you're asleep" he whispered.

"Did I take too long or were you tired?" he said "oh right you're asleep" he chuckled lightly.

Jaden pulled the bed cover more onto me, covering my shoulders, and kissed my head
"you know you're so beautiful even when your asleep" he said, kissing my cheek.

Jaden took out his phone and took a picture of me "this is definitely going as my new Lock Screen" he looked down at me and gently removed my glasses placing them on the nightstand.

Jaden stood there for a minute, just looking at me with a cute smile on his face "you know what I'll nap with you" he said, and got in bed with me.

He placed his arms around me and pulled me closer to him, he spooned me and placed kisses on my head, cheeks, and shoulder.

"I love you so much Y/n" he said, and snuggled his face into my neck, I smiled and turned around to face him.

"Hey I'm not asleep" I whispered "I can see that" he smiled "you passed the test" I said and he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. I turned around and grab my phone showing him that it was recording.

"You did such a good job, I love you" I said, and he smiled proudly "I'm happy that you're happy" I ended the video and cuddled him.

"Since we are here, let's take a nap together," I said "whatever you want to Princess" I blushed at the nickname and smiled, snuggling more into him.

He's perfect I love him 🤍

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Are you a heavy or light sleeper?