Movie and Confession

WC: 639

Your ages in this imagine: 16-17

Requested: Yes Idontknowwhattodofor

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now I am at the Walton's house having a movie night with my befriends Javon and Jaden.

We were all in the living room ready to watch the movie when Jayla remembered the snacks and asked Javon to come and help her get them from her room since she hid all the good snacks there.

-Jaden's pov-

Y/n and I sat on the couch watching TikTok and were laughing so hard, she skipped to the next video and it was a video of a guy kissing his girl best friend.

I felt my cheeks turn red and my stomach fill with butterflies at the thought of me kissing Y/n

Yes I love my best friend

"that is so adorable" Y/n said liking on the video which made me get confident and finally confess my feelings "Y/n can I please talk to you" I said and he closed her phone giving me her full attention.

"I need to tell you something" I said and she started to get worried "don't worry it's nothing bad..I think" "alright just tell me I'm getting worried" she said.

"I like you, a-a lot more than a friend" I said and Y/n looked shocked "Y/n?...you okay?" I said "are you for real?" she said and I nodded.

"If you don't like me the same way it's fi-" Y/n cut me off by kissing me, I was shocked but quickly kissed her back.

When we pulled away we both were smiling "do you wanna be my girlfriend" I said "yes of course" she giggled and I kiss her again.

By this time Jayla and Javon came and caught us in the act they were so happy to finally see us get together "I don't know what I would do if I saw you too flirt again and say that you're just flirting" Javon said and we playfully rolled our eyes.

My siblings placed the snacks on the table and started the movie, I sat on the couch and Y/n sat next to me, I placed my hands around her and she rested her head on my shoulder.

Halfway through the movie we changed our positions and were now cuddling, Y/n cuddled closer to my chest and seemed to not care about the movie anymore.

She started to play with my hand and the rings on my fingers and I realized that she was tired I picked her up and told my siblings that we'll go to bed and they told us "Goodnight"

"goodnight" Y/n mumbled burying her face into my neck, I took her upstairs and into my room. I laid her on my bed and covered her with my cover but I wanted to go fill my water bottle before going to sleep.

"I'll go fill my bottle and come back" I said kissing her cheek but before I could leave Y/n held my hand "Jaden nooo" she said getting up "don't leave me" she pouted making me laugh at her sight.

"Y/n I need water because I always wake up in the middle of the night thirsty" I said and she groaned "cant you ask Javon" she said and I thought for a second.

"but I can go now" I said and she shook her head "yes I have nothing to do" "no you have to cuddle me" she said and I laughed "come on get in" she said and pushing the cover aside pulling me in.

I smiled and got in bed placing my arms around her Y/n pecked my lips and whispered "goodnight" she snuggled into my chest which made my stomach fill with butterflies.

I told Javon to bring me water and when he did I thanked and he left, I whispered "goodnight" and kissed the girl I now call my girlfriend.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What will you do if your best friend confessed their feelings for you?