Skatebored

WC: 421 

Your ages in this imagine: 15-16

Requested: no

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost everyone in my friend group was skating but my best friend and I, we were sitting off to the side on our phones. Jaden was off over near us practicing his pop shuvits. I wasn't paying attention then Jaden started to walk over to my friend and I. 

"PARTY POOPERS, come skate why are you just sitting on your phones?" Jaden said chuckling my friend got up and walked over to the rest of the group grabbing her board and skating with them. 

"Come on y/n!" Jaden said, I looked up at him and sighed looking back down at my phone "Jaden, we've been over this I'm not really got at the whole skateboarding thing" I said "Fine, let me teach you" he said holding his hand out for me. 

I grabbed his hand and we walked to the other side of the park since it had smaller ramps, I hopped on the board and held onto his arms while he guided me up and down the ramp. After a little bit of practicing I got most of the basics down. 

"Okay wanna try an ollie?" Jaden asked "Uh sure why not?" I responded a little unsure "Okay watch me first" he said and did an ollie. 

"Wow he was really good but it actually looked kinda easy" I thought "okay your turn y/n" Jaden said walking back to me. I hopped on the board and before I knew it I fell and was laying on the floor....Jaden on hovering on top of me. 

His beautiful brown hair down his face and his eyes locked with mine, slowly he leaned closer and pressed his lips onto mine. Jaden pulled his lips away from mine and helped me up. 

"Uh I'm sorry are you okay?" Jaden asked scratching the back of his neck realizing what he had just done. 

"Yeah I'm fine..." I replied looking down "so..about that, y/n...I really like you and I totally understand if you don't like me back. I don't wanna ruin our relationship and-" I cut him off pressing my lips onto his. 

He lightly held my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck "y/n will you be my girlfriend" Jaden asked after we both pulled away from the passionate kiss. "yes of course" 

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: what color is your skate bored? if you don't have one just imagine what color would it be?