The right person pt.2

WC: 1.4k

Your ages in this imagine: 16-17

Requested: hploverlololol Yes by everyone

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jaden's pov-

I like- no Love Y/n and I'm sure about it I think I've always known that I had a crush on her and dating her twin sister heather was a way to hide my feelings.

That was the worst decision I've made because that made me realize I can't love someone the way I love Y/n.

Heather is a great girl but she is completely different than Y/n when we first dated, everything was great for two weeks and it seemed like she got bored.

When we hang out, she's mostly on her phone, if I asked her to cuddle, she said she isn't in the mood and if I mess around or talk with her, she tells me that I'm acting like a child and I should grow up.

Heather barely comes to my baseball games and when she does she's on her phone or talking to someone. She flirts with other guys and sees it as something normal not a big deal.

She is more of a talker than a listener, which really annoys me sometimes and let's not forget how she's always complaining about stupid shit.

I miss hanging out with Y/n and the reason I'm not hanging out with her as much it's that Heather is asking me to go out with her To random places just to get pictures for her Instagram.

Not gonna lie I think Heather is dating me for fame because she always asks to be in my Live or that I'll post about her on my Instagram.

I walked to school and saw Y/n talking with our friend group they were surrounding her and I want to check out what was going on.

"Y/n has a secret admirer" "someone placed a letter in her locker, telling her how beautiful she is, and to meet her after school under the bleachers" sadness and jealousy hold me, and I walked away without saying a thing.

At class Y/n sat next to me and asked if I was okay and I nodded "I'm just tired and I don't wanna be here right now" I lied.

"Is it my sister again? Do you want me to fight her?" She said making me chuckle "no it's not Heather"

"You know, I miss hanging out we should go to Joe's ice cream shop" I said "oh my god yes it's been forever since we went to Joe's let's go after school" she said and I nodded.

At lunch, Heather sat next to me ignoring me, as usual, and talking to her friends I saw that Y/n was walking toward our table and was so excited to talk to her. My smile fell when Brad tapped her shoulder and ask to talk to her.

I'm guessing he asked her to sit with him and his friends since she did, my eyes were on them the whole time, and it looked like he was flirting with her. He took the strand of hair behind her ear, making her blush.

I felt someone kicking my leg and it was my brother Javon "what?" I asked and he told me to come with him so I did.

We walked out on the field and talked "dude I'm 100% sure that brad was the one who placed the letter in Y/n's locker and there are two lessons before it's the end of the day if you don't tell Y/n how you feel now. Trust me you're going to regret it for the rest of your life"

"What about Heather?" "what about her?" "won't it upset her" "Sorry to say it but it's obvious that she doesn't love you and you don't love her"

The bell rang, and we went our separate ways, at the lessons I kept thinking of ways how I'll tell my best friend that I love her