photography

WC: 395

Your ages in this imagine: 15-16

Requested: no

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat on the bed smiling as I looked through the scrapbook of pictures of Jaden and I. 

I smiled widely at one particular picture, It was a picture of me covering my face. 

I remember that day like it was yesterday, I was glancing at the boy next to my locker, he was shuffling through his locker, looking for something. 

"Aha, found it!" he said grabbing a digital camera "what's that for?" I asked, pointing at the camera "it's for my Digital Imaging class." "that's cool" I said shutting my locker. 

I was heading toward my class when the boy stopped me"wait..um..okay so this may be a weird question, but can I take your picture?" he asked blushing. "Take my picture? I'm not a model," I laughed. 

"I bet you could be," he mumbled. 

"Please, just one picture?" "Fine, but I'm warning you. My ugliness might break your camera and I can't afford to buy you a new one" I joked "You're not ugly, don't say that about yourself!" he defended, facing the camera in my direction. 

I covered my face right before he took the picture. 

"Hey! Why'd you cover your face?" "I didn't wanna break your camera" "Haha very funny. Oh well," he exclaimed before heading toward his class. "Wait" I called, turning to the boy. "I never got your name" 

"Jaden. Jaden Walton And you?" "I'm y/n l/n," I smiled "Y/n...what a beautiful name" 

-back to the present-

-Jaden's pov-

I had just gotten home from the store and headed upstairs, looking for y/n. 

I found her in my room and tiptoed my way in hugging her from behind "Hi" I smiled kissing her cheek "hey" she giggled. "What are you doing?" I asked "just looking through our photo's" she said making me smile wider.

I pulled her to the bed and we lay in bed looking through all the pictures we took throughout our relationship.

"Jaden! I told you not to take a picture that day" I said pointing at the picture of me in one of his baseball games with me in his t-shirt, it was cute but my face was as red as a tomato and I hated it.

"How can't I, you looked adorable" he said making me laugh

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}