Drunk pt.2

WC: 1k

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Requested: yes by everyone hploverlololol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jaden's pov-

I woke up with a huge migraine, I guess that's what I get for drinking. I don't why I drink I'm not a fan of alcohol but my friends made me do it.

I took a quick shower and went to school, as soon as I reached my locker a bunch of girls walked up to me trying to flirt with me and I didn't care. I was so annoyed, I never get any space or privacy anymore.

I walked past them and went to my 3rd class since I missed the first two, I was the first in the class so I scrolled through my phone and gasped when I saw what I did last night.

I saw the messages and calls I sent to my girl- I mean Ex-girlfriend.

As I scrolled through the messages I felt my heart ache especially when I saw the pictures of us.

I miss her so much

Even though I was drunk when I texted her this but is true, all of it is true.

My mood was really low and I didn't really wanna do anything, my friends thought a girl sitting on my lap and giving me 'love and attention' but her kisses meant nothing to me, she was a bit more clingy than I wanted.

I looked around and saw Y/n, she looks so beautiful, she turned around and locked eyes with me. she looked at the girl and back at me and quickly got up and left.

Something in me told me to go after her so I did.

"Y/n wait!" I yelled and she started to speed walk so I started to run after her, I got a hold of her hand and made her stop "what do you want" she said pulling her hand away "we need to talk" I said "no we don't" she said walking away.

I stopped her "I need to talk..please" I said and she sighed "fine" we got into an empty classroom and she asked "what do you wanna talk about"

"about last night" I said "you were drunk it's fine" she said "no- I mean yes I was drunk but I I meant what I said" "no you didn't" she said "yes I did, Y/n I still love you".

"Jaden you can't say that" "what I can't say what I feel" "no because you don't know how you feel!" she yelled "you say that you like me and wanna get back together but a few weeks in or maybe even days in you'll get bored and cheat on me"

"Jaden I'm not a toy, I'm a person, I have feelings and you can't keep playing with them, you broke my heart twice and made me hate my life because of that. I can't keep letting you in, I can't deal with another breakup. I just can't" she said tearing up.

"I'll change" "you said that many times before and yet you still treated me like shit" "I promise I mean it this time" "you broke your promises before what makes it different this time" she said wiping her tears.

It made my heart shatter to see Y/n cry.

"look Y/n I know I fucked up but I really want to make this work" I said "why me? why now?" "you the saying 'you know you messed up when you lose that person' yea that's what happened to me"

"There are many other pretty girls that you could get" she said "I don't care about them because I know that I got with many other girls but none of them showed or made me feel the way You made me feel. None of them gave me butterflies or made me smile just by looking at them or even made me wanna wake up in the morning and become a better person. You're the only one who made me feel that way"

"I know I messed up not once but twice but I promise you Y/n I would never do that again, losing you was the worst thing that happened to me, I started to fail my classes and lose my passion in baseball because you weren't there to cheer me on"

"I need and want you back into my life, please" I said and she stayed silent which made my heart ache "I'm sorry for what I did to you, you didn't deserve the shit I made you go through so I get it if you never wanna see me again. but before I leave I have to do this"

I cupped her cheeks and kissed her soft lips, she didn't kiss me back so I quickly pulled away and said "I'm sorry for wasting your time" and walked away.

-Y/n's pov-

When his lips touched mine, I felt sparks in my heart and was shocked that's why I didn't kiss him back.

I know I'm an idiot but I couldn't help it.

Before he could get out I quickly garbed his hand and when he turned around I immediately kissed him.

He was a bit surprised but kissed me back cupping my cheeks again, I wrapped my arms around him and ran my hand through his beautiful brown hair.

My heart fluttered and my stomach filled with butterflies as he deepened the kiss making it more passionate.

I really missed this feeling

We pulled away to catch our breaths but didn't pull away that much, our forehead were still touching.

We pulled at each other and I knew that he too missed this feeling "I love you" I said "I love you too" he smiled.

"I'm giving you one last chance, don't you dare ruin it" I said and he nodded "I promise I won't, god I can't believe you mine again"  he said kissing me again.

"you don't know how much I missed this, your smile, laugh, kisses everything" he said and I giggled.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

AN: I mixed yourmom_3000 and iheartjavonnn their ideas together adding a bit of my imagination, I hope you guys liked it :)