Bad girl pt.5

WC: 964 

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Requested: Yes by everyone

*Warning: Crying, Abuse, mention of blood and bruises*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/n's pov-

I woke up with a huge headache. I looked around me and saw that I was in a hospital bed.

Someone came in and it was a nurse " what happened?" I asked confused and she looks surprised to see me awake " let me get the doctor for you" she said, leaving the room and coming back with the doctor and many other people who do not look like they work at the hospital.

"Hello Y/n, how are you feeling?" The doctor asked "I have a slight headache but who are you and why are so many people here?" I asked worriedly.

"Don't worry I'm at all these people are here to help you?" he said "help me I don't need help" I said not understanding what was going on.

"Y/n when did the abuse start?" A Woman in a suite asked "what abuse? I wasn't abused" I said "Y/n the bruises clearly sh-" "I fell down th-" "what stairs you have no stairs at your house" Jaden said.

"How would you know? You weren't there" "Y/n Javon and Jaden were the ones who found you in the bathroom" DJ said.

"Where's my father" I asked "we're still looking for him now are you going to tell us what happened" they asked "nothing happened"

-Jaden's pov-

The police tried to talk to Y/n but she wouldn't cooperate with them and would say that nothing happened but it was clear that it did.

Of course, the police had to take pictures of her bruises to show in court and she wasn't this easy to hold.

It's been a while since Y/n has been here "Jaden can you go talk to her" my mother said "try to get to speak" my dad said and I nodded.

I knocked on the door and got in "hey Y/n" I sat next to her and she didn't even look at me "they just want to help you, you know" "I don't want their help" she mumbled.

"Y/n there is nothing worth you being abused by your father" "my father di-" "don't even try and lie to me Y/n, when I saw the bruises, cuts and the tear stains on your cheeks"

"You passed out in a fucking bathtub where I found you, do you know how scared I was to see you in this condition it was heartbreaking. You don't deserve this, nobody deserves this so please tell the police the truth, tell them what really happened, tell them what your father did"

Y/n was quiet and minutes later I heard her quiet sobs, she hid her face between her legs and cried there. I got up and hugged her "it's okay let it all out" I said

"I'm scared" she said "scared of what?" I asked "I'm scared of being alone Jaden I already lost my mom and I don't wanna lose another parent" she finally confessed.

"But Y/n your father is not acting like a parent he is abusing you and I am 100% sure that your mother would never let this happen or would want you to stay with someone like him"

"But-" " no, Y/n there is nothing you could say to change the fact that you will have to be separated from your father, but that might not be permanent he can get help and when he does, you guys could be reunited again but for now there's no way you're going back to living with him" I said.

"Look I know that you're afraid of being alone, but you don't have to because you're not I'm here" I said wiping her tears away "and so are my family your friends and people at school who really care about you"

"Jaden, no one cares about me at school I'm a Bitch to everyone" "that's not true you were a bitch I'm not gonna lie but you changed and the last couple of days when you are not at school people were really worried about you"

"Really?" "yes, really and especially me" I said "but I was so mean to you why do you care about me so much?" she asked and I told her the truth.

"At first, I really hated you because of the way you acted, but the problem was I didn't understand, see or knew what you were going through, and I judged you by the cover of your book. After our study sessions, where you cooperated with me, I saw the real you, the you that people did not see. Y/n you're so smart, incredibly smart and fun plus you have a great sense of humor and personality and when you have this energy around people you make them so happy.

"I do?" "you do, Y/n you are not alone people love you and I'm one of them, we want the best for you so please I'm begging you talk to the police tell them the truth and I promise you everything will get better from here" Y/n took a minute to think and said "Okay"

I was so happy to hear that and went out and told the cops that she was ready to talk.

The cops went in, and one came out and called my name I asked him what was wrong and he said that Y/n had requested that I'd stay with her while they question her again, I got back into the room and sat next to her.

"All right Y/n now that you're ready to talk can you please tell us how did this all start?" I held Y/n's hand as she answered every question they asked and was heartbreaking to hear the things that she had to go through.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

AN: One part left to go...are you excited??