My pretty boy

WC: 369

Your ages in this imagine: 16-17

Requested: no

------------------------------------------------------

The sunset colors steamedthrough his larger window, my eyes glued to him as his eyes stayed focused on his laptop. 

The sun hitting Jaden face perfectly, making him glow and shine. His hair and curles glowing slightly showing its true golden brown color.

I love his hair

Glancing over to me he smirks "what" he asked looking back at his laptop. "Nothing" I mumble not taking my eyes off him. 

Jaden chuckled moving over making more room for me. As I slide closer, his arm takes a grip on my waist. I looked at him and he looks down at me and smiles "what is it?"

I place my hand on his jaw and bring his face closer to mine, Looking into each other's eyes, I glance down at his lips. "do you love me?" I asked and he chuckled "of course" "really" I giggle and he nods "mhmm always and forever"

he leaned down and pressed his lips onto mine making both of us smile.

He deepened the kiss a little and tried to pull me ontop of him but I stopped him "jaden no!" I giggled "what" he smiled dremily. "you know what" I said and he chuckled "fine" he groaned "can I have another kiss though" he asked and nodded leaning in again. 

After a few seconds I pulled away and his eyes open slowly after mine. A strand of hair fell onto his face so of course I moved it away. 

"You know your really pretty" I say and a small blush appears on his cheek "what?" he mumbles softly. A smile started to form onto his face. 

"Your. really. pretty." I say my hand fall onto his shoulder "do you know how much that fucking means to me" "What do you mean" I mumble confused. 

"You are way pretty but thank you" he says not answering my question. "Thanks" I say tiredly. I was sitting up again, glancing around the room. 

"You tired baby" he asks and I nod rubbing my eyes "mhmm" Jaden turned off the lights and got in bed wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"I love you" he mummble kissing my temple making me smile "I love you too" 

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: How are you today?