Cuts

WC: 321

Your ages in this imagine: 16

Requested: yes LaykanWatson

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Babe, why do you always wear a hoodie or a sweater? It's so hot outside" my boyfriend Jaden asked "I am always cold" I said as we were cuddling on the couch together.

"I honestly don't think I have ever seen my arms!" he chuckled causing me to nervously chuckle as well.

I don't want to show Jaden my arms because of all the scars there.

Yes, I cut myself but I couldn't stop, even if I tried.

"I'm tired" I said and he chuckled "take a nap" he said giving me more room on the couch and I laid my head down on his chest.

Before I knew it I was being awoken by Jaden who had tears in his eyes and the first thing I noticed was the sleeve of my sweater rolled up.

"Jaden.." I said softly as I looked into his teary eyes "why didn't you tell me?" he whispered as the tears fell down his cheeks "Jaden it's not you...I-I just" I cried and he pulled me into his arms.

I told him how my parent's fights and divorce had a huge negative impact on me.

"Please don't leave me" I said "Y/n I would never leave you because of this" he said looking at my scars "please promise me you won't don't do this anymore?" he said hurt "I-I'll try" I told him "and I'll help you" he said making me smile.

"If you ever need anybody to talk to, know that I'm here" he said kissing me lightly.

I looked at my boyfriend and saw the love in his eyes "I love you Jaden" I said and he smiled "I love you more Y/n/n" he kissed my hands and hugged me again

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

AN: I hope you liked it