arm wrestling

WC: 342

Your ages in this imagine: 16-17

Requested: no

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on Jaden, don't be a bitch" I teased my best friend putting my arm in the arm wrestling position "I just don't want you to cry when you lose" he said with a cocky smirk on his face.

"We'll see who's gonna be the one crying" I said and he finally accepted my challenge. For a while there, I struggled and he almost beat me however, at the last second, I got an idea. 

I leaned forward and pecked Jaden's lips

Before Jaden could process what just happened I took advantage of his shocked state and won the arm wrestling match. "Oh you're going to pay for that" Jaden said before chasing me around his house. 

Eventually he trapped me against a wall and leaned down, he then pulled me into a slow, passionate, loving kiss which I quickly returned. 

Sadly the heated moment was ruined when Jaden's younger brother Daelo spread us with the water hose "daelo!!" we both yelled. 

When the water stopped Jaden ran after his brother throwing him into the pool. I just giggled as I watched them. 

"Oh you think that's funny" he said walking toward me "Jaden no" I said and he jagged toward me.

Jaden scooped me up in his arms and took me to the pool "JADEN NO PLEASE!!!" I giggled holding tight onto him. "say sorry" he demanded "I'm sorry" I said "now give me a kiss" he said and I pecked his lips "there now let me go please!!" I said and he took me away from the pool and back into the house.

"Where are you taking me" I giggled "to my room, we're going to cuddle" he said and I did brother arguing since I secretly wanted that too.

We spent the rest of the day cuddling before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Do you know how to swim?