period

WC: 752

Your ages in this imagine: 16-17

Requested: no

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I woke up with sharp pains in my stomach. 

I curled up in a ball to try and help but it didn't help at all, I went to the bathroom and realized that I got my period. 

I groaned and put in a pad then went back to bed, today I was supposed to go out with my boyfriend, Jaden but I don't wanna do it anymore. 

I pulled out my phone and I saw a text from him. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-My boy❤️-

My boy❤️~ Hey Baby! Are we still on for today? 

Me ~ I'm not feeling good, can we do it another time 

My boy❤️~ Sure that's fine and I hope you get better soon cutie😘 

Me ~ Thanks, I love you❤️😘 

My boy❤️~ I love you more <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I put my phone down and tried to sleep but couldn't. An hour later I heard the doorbell ring and since I was the only one in the house I groaned and went downstairs opening the door annoyed.

I saw Jaden there with flowers and a bag full of sweets "I know when you're sick versus when you're on your period, so we're having a cuddle day" he said with a smile. I smiled back and let him inside, he walked in and took off his shoes then we went upstairs to my bedroom. 

I laid down and Jaden laid down beside me, he put the chocolates in front of me but I pushed them away "I don't feel like chocolate right now" I said holding my stomach "aww Baby, is it that bad?" Jaden asked and I nodded with tears filling my eyes. 

"Come here" Jaden said opening his arms for a hug and I cuddled into his chest, he held his arms around me just tight enough to give me comfort.

I woke up a few hours later and Jaden was still awake, he looked down at me and smiled "Hi beautiful, feeling better?" Jaden asked and I was going to answer yes but a sharp cramp stopped me.

I groaned and clenched my stomach "god I feel so bad because I can't even do anything to help you" he said "don't feel bad it's not your fault I'm a girl" I said with a small laugh. 

Jaden gently kissed the tip of my nose and smiled "I love you" he said quietly "I love you too," I replied I groaned as another cramp approached and Jaden got up "wait here" he said leaving my room.

5 minutes later he came back with a heart-shaped fluffy water bottle, he got in bed and placed it on my stomach "while I was shopping at Target I found this and had to buy it for you" he said "thank you" I said pecking his lips.

"you're welcome now how bout you try and sleep again" he said and I nodded cuddling closer to his chest.

I woke up a few hours later and saw that Jaden was now asleep. 

I felt a weird feeling in my legs, I sat up and saw blood that I bleed through my sheet "fuck!!" I yelled throwing my head backward in frustration. 

Jaden woke up and looked at me "What's wrong?" Jaden asked and I felt my cheeks heat up "I bleed onto the sheets" I said embarrassed covering my face with my hand.

"Baby, don't be embarrassed, come on, let's get you cleaned up" he said taking my hand in his. Jaden lead me to the bathroom and started a hot bath, he gently kissed my head and smiled. 

"Take a nice warm bath, and I'll deal with the sheets" he said and I smiled "Ok, thank you" "Your welcome". 

The warm water soothed my stomach pains and I felt a little bit better. When I got out of the bath, I changed into fresh pajamas and brushed my hair, then I went out to my bedroom. 

I saw that the new sheets were nicely made and my boyfriend waiting for me on the bed and I smiled and sat on his lap "Hi beautiful" he smiled hugging me "thank you" I said kissing his cheek.

"You don't have to thank me, I'm your boyfriend its my duty to make my girl happy and comfortable at all times" he said making me smile "Jaden your the best boyfriend ever"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: How bad are your period cramps from 1-10