Makeup

WC: 332

Your ages in this imagine: 16

requested: none

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"hey guys welcome to my live, today I have a special guest with me the one, the only Jaden Walton!!" I clapped my hands and my boyfriend appeared on the screen for people to see.

Since many of you were asking to let my boyfriend do my makeup, I finally agreed "that's why I'm here" Jaden said "wait your my boyfriend" I said acting shocked.

"Yes, I am" "prove it" I said and pecked my cheek "no I don't believe you" I said and he cupped my cheek giving me a passionate kiss.

"is that enough proof?" he asked and I nodded "ok Jaden you can't make me look ugly, you have to try your best" I said "I could never! Your too beautiful" he replied smiling cheekily.

"Ok now close my eyes" he said and I close my eyes, I felt Jaden tap the beauty blender on my face and then rubbed something all over my eyes. He took the mascara and tried brushing it through my lashes while I had my eyes closed.

He garbed the blush brush and puts blush on my cheeks, lastly he applied some gloss on my lips.

"Ok open my eyes" he said and handed me the mirror, I looked into it and the only difference was that my lips were shiny "Jaden you didn't even do my makeup" I said looking at him confused.

"I know I used unused brushes because like I said before u look beautiful" he pecked my lips and a little lip gloss came into his lips.

"alright guys I hope you had fun watching the live, see you next time byeee" I ended the live and hugged my boyfriend "I love you" I said he chuckled hugging me back "I love you more"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What's your favorite makeup product?