The bbq

WC: 543

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Requested: no

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaden invited me to his family BBQ and this was going to be the first time I'm meeting his whole family, meaning his cousins, aunts and uncle, and even his grandparents are going to be there. 

I wanted to give a very good first impression, so I wore this: (If you don't like it just imagine something else)

I put on simple makeup and did my hair a little, I rang the doorbell and Jayla opened the door "Y/n/n, you came!?" she hugged me and took me to the backyard where everyone was

"Jaden your girlfriend is here!" Jayla yelled and my boyfriend came and hugged me "you look beautiful" he said kissing me "Thank you" I blushed.

Jaden introduced me to his aunts and uncles first, then took me to his grandparents, who were so sweet. I got along with his cousins very well. And we got comfortable with each other in no time.

-Jaden's pov-

I love that Y/n is getting along with my cousins but she is not really giving or showing me any attention and to be honest, I'm starting to get a little jealous and annoyed.

" Babe, let's dance or cuddle a little" I said "sorry, I can't, I'm about to win against Kylee" I said after a while I got bored and pulled away from the group and sat far away from them on the couch next to the fire pit.

Moments later, Y/n came and asked me "what's wrong" "Nothing" I mumbled "Go hang out with my cousins, I guess They're much fun than I am" 

"No I want to hang out with you" she said "No, you don't" "Yes, I do" Y/n moved my hands and sat on my lap, wrapping her arms around me. 

"I want to hang out with you" she whispered lifting my chin up and placing a kiss on my lip. I kissed her back and held her waist, pulling her closer to me as I deepened the kiss. 

We pulled away to catch our breath and Y/n ran her hand through my ear, giving me head scratches that felt amazing. 

I closed my eyes and threw my head backward, making her laugh.

"Admit that you wanted my love and attention" she said and I looked at her "No" "No?" She said raising a brow "No" I said, smiling. 

"Okay" she got up from my lap but I pulled her back "No, stay" I said and she giggled "admitted then" she said and I sighed "Fine. I wanted your love and attention" 

"See It wasn't that hard now, was it?" She said smiling "Yeah, yeah, now give me it" I said and she packed my lips. 

I *kiss* 

love *kiss* 

You *kiss* *kiss*

I looked at her and tugged her hair behind her ear, admiring her beauty.

"Jaden stop, You're doing it again" she giggled lightly, pushing my face away. "How can I not? You're so beautiful" I said and she blushed. 

"I love you, Y/n" "I love you too Jaden"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Do you like bbq parties?