Mad at him

WC: 493

Your ages in this imagine: (Your choice)

Requested: no

--------------------------------------------------------------

"you piss me off sometimes." Jaden yelled at me "I could say the same thing about you" I yelled back "I'm leaving!" Jaden yelled at me "I don't care do whatever you want"

-flashback-

Jaden left me for his friends and I didn't have a problem with him being with his friends but I did have a problem with the amounts of girls that were flirting and touching him while my boyfriend didn't do anything about it.

"isn't that your girlfriend?" a girl asked and he nodded "then why are you letting these girls touch you?" a girl name g/n walked over to me "let's go find you a new boyfriend!!" g/n said loud so Jaden could hear.

G/n and I went shopping and had dinner together, we walked around the place a little then went back to my house and didn't answer my boyfriend's texts or calls.

-time skip-

It's been a couple of days since I talked to Jaden and to be honest I've missed him. A lot.

I was home alone sitting in the living room when I heard the doorbell, I looked at the door and frowned.

It was still early for my parents to be back, I got up and walked toward the door.

When I opened the door I was a bit surprised but tried to act normal "what do you want?" I asked Jaden who looked like a lost puppy.

"I want you" he said quietly "I'm sorry for not stopping the girls from touching and flirting with me, I didn't notice them flirting but still I should've stopped them from touching me"

"I'm here to apologize to you because I love you and I want you to know that I care about you." Jaden apologized to me but I was still mad at him.

"how do you not notice someone flirting with you?" I said "I thought they were just talking to me." Jaden said "why didn't you stop the girls from touching you?" I asked "I don't know but I should've stoppedthem sooner"

I looked at my boyfriend and I could see the sadness in his eyes, he really looked sorry and I knew I couldn't be mad at him when he is right there.

He looks so adorable.

"I forgive you" I said and Jaden came to hug me, being in his arms felt so good "I missed you" I said and he hugged me tighter "I missed you more".

We pulled away and he finally connected our lips together making me immediately smile.

"I love Y/n and I promise to never make you mad again" he said making me feel butterflies in my stomach "can we cuddle now?" he asked and I nodded pulling him in/

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What is your place/ shop in the mall?