spending time with her

WC: 603

Your ages in this imagine: 16-17

Requested: no

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I decided to take my beautiful girlfriend on a date.

It wasn't like a date but I just wanted to spend some time with her.

I picked her up from her house, she was wearing a pretty floral dress that looked amazing on her, she was glowing as always and when she smiled I felt my stomach fill with butterflies.

"Hey babe" she smiled kissing my cheek "hey" I blushed and she giggled locking our hands together "so..where are we going" she asked.

"do you want to know the truth?" I said and she nodded "I don't know where? I just wanted to spend time with you" I said and she blushed "Your so cute".

We walked to the park and saw an ice cream truck so of course we had to buy some, I bought her (y/f/I) and chocolate for me.

"your such a cute couple" the ice cream man said making us smile.

We walked to the nearest bench and ate our ice cream there. Y/n asked to try mine so I handed her my cone, when I asked her if I can try her's she took a huge lick of it and kissed my lips.

I was a bit surprised but quickly kissed her back, when the flavor reached me it made me smile. We pulled away and had a huge grins on our faces.

People might think this sounds disgusting but it's really not that bad, I loved it.

A little boy came up to us and we asked if he was okay and he nodded.

"Is this your girlfriend?" he asked surprising us with his sudden question "yea" I chuckled placing my arms around Y/n "uhh man!" he said upset. I wanted to laugh but Y/n didn't let me "why are you upset" Y/n asked "your really pretty and I wanna have a girlfriend like you"

Y/n chuckled "I can still be your friend" I said and he smiled "really?!" "yes really, I'm sure Jaden wants to be your friend too, right?" she looked at me and I nodded at the boy "I would love to be your friend!".

We found out that the little boy's name is Lucas and he was so happy and to our hands ran to the playground.

All three of us played there and to be honest it was so much fun.

Lucas's mother came and thanked us for keeping an eye on her son and even playing with him. It was starting to get dark so we decided to go home.

"Thanks for today, it was fun" she said and I smiled "I'm happy to hear that" I said and she smiled. When we reached her house she invited me in, as much as I wanted to I had to go back home.

"can I at least have a kiss" I said and she playfully rolled her eyes leaning in, I smiled at the feeling of her lips on mine. I garbed her waist and she positioned her hands around my neck.

The kiss was full of love and passion so it was no surprise that the kiss turned into a small make-out session.

When we pulled away, we looked at each other and smiled "I love you" she said creasing my cheek "I love you more" I said and her smile grew.

"I need to go back in now" she said and I nodded "bye Jaden" "bye gorgeous!!" I yelled and I heard her giggle from behind the door.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What's your favorite Ice cream flavor?