Information

This book could be read as a standalone, it's a different story from the book 'My forever with you. Though I'd recommend and request you to read the first book to better understand the characters and plot. And you might enjoy it too, so give it a try!

This book includes a roller coaster of emotions- cursing, intense romance, fiery passion, and mature themes.

Brief introduction:

B-5 is a group of five- Arjun, Prithvi, Azar, Jo, and Kavya. High school best friends faced the adversaries of life together. But now thrown into challenging circumstances respectively in their lives,  their bond is tested to another level.

Join their journeys of how they withstand everything and strive to make their bond stronger.

Copyright issue:

It is to be understood and respected already- still, I'd clearly say this again.

"Do not under any circumstances copy this story. Without my permission, I won't permit anyone to work with my characters, plot, or anything in general."

No plagiarism!

This is entirely created, written, and edited by me.

Thankfully I haven't seen anyone copying my previous story, if the readers find any eerily similar one, I request you to inform me.

Disclaimer:

This story is a second draft meaning no grammatical or spelling mistakes. (Mostly). If you happen to find them please let me know, and I'd correct the necessities immediately.

If there's any part of the story you don't agree with, there is no need to be brash about the story or the author in any way.

Everyone has perspectives, and I understand and respect them. And I expect the same from all the readers.

As always constructive criticism is welcomed but please don't be plain rude.

I always see myself as a learner so I don't mind accepting required criticism if needed.

Now, this story includes different languages in conversation or to address people.

Please don't worry, I have provided all the translations right there.

Another aspect I want to mention here is that any disrespectful lines or intentions in this book are not from my mind nor do I agree with them.

They are simply related to the plot and characters to show realism.

I genuinely hope you'd enjoy this story and that it becomes part of your beautiful memories. Please be sure to comment, share and vote with every proceeding chapter.

It honestly makes my day and encourages me a lot whenever I get to read your responses and reviews you amazing people leave behind!

Without you all, I wouldn't be an author.

So thank you for believing in me and giving my stories your precious time.

Your trust and support truly mean a lot to me. Love you all!

Happy reading!