Cale nodded and it looked like Cassian was breathing a little easier.

"I am a child from the same orphanage as them. For the sake of the church, the pope took me and several other children as sacrifices, to give me, someone close to Hannah noona and Jack hyung, the power of god."

Cassian closed his eyes, shivering at the death of all his friends.

Indeed, they weren't raised well in the orphanage, but at least they didn't die.

"Which god received the sacrifice!?"

That makes Cale want to throw up and remember the cannibalism before.

Cassian shook his head in disbelief.

"And since this organization is helping the pope, I have to work with them or I will die. I can't die after my other friends die because of me."

However, isn't that against the teachings of the sun god church?

"Let me guess, you are now banished as you are no longer of any use. The pope is dead so they don't have to control the sun god's church either since you are now a fugitive."

Cassian nodded weakly.

"And you were only 14 when the bombing happened! They are absolute trash! No wonder Hannah and Jack ran away with dad! Hey, Jack, come here!"

An annoyed Cale called out to Jack to come closer.

"Hyung, what's wrong?"

Jack asked and Cale pointed toward Cassian.

"Do you remember this kid? He said he was from the same orphanage as you."

Jack looked at it for a moment and widened his eyes.

"Cassian, that crybaby Cassian!?"

Jack immediately approached him to check on his condition, but he did not touch him.

He was afraid that he would purify him if he did that.

"Yeah, it's me... Jack hyung, the others... Hisk... Hisk..."

Jack's eyes also reddened when he realized what Cassian wanted to say.  He didn't pay much attention to the orphanage because he heard from the pope that because they were now Saints and holy maidens, their orphanage had gotten better.

He shouldn't have trusted that damn pope.

"I'm sorry... If only I didn't believe what the pope said..."

Deruth stroked the heads of the two of them.

"The important thing is that you are now safe."

Deruth said that then Cale pulled Jack and Cassian over.

"Helgi, bring Hannah here! Let's go around now."

Cassian held the ugly scar on his face.

Cale let go of the hand he was holding and pulled the hand on Cassian's cheek.

"You are beautiful, and the scars on your body are a sign that you have triumphed over your destined death."

Cassian's eyes watered as he started to cry.

"Jack, you're right! He's such a crybaby!"

Cale was joking and Deruth just watched them walk away.

For now, Cassian could move freely, but he still had to check on Cassian's condition.

Wiiing!

-Hello Count-nim, is there anything I can help you with?

Tasha looks happy to receive a call from Deruth.