"Count nim, we should talk about those captured arm members."

Deruth looked at Cale, then Cale looked at Ron.

"Hah... You can talk to me about that."

Rok Soo said as he twirled the world tree's leaf crown on his finger.

Cale seemed interested to get close to his new dongsaeng.  Ron also had to clear dead mana.

So, Rok Soo will step forward.  After all, what did this elf want to do when Raon was with him?

They all knew he was protected by the little dragon.

And since Deruth also had a dragon as a friend, it didn't look that strange.  Rok Soo doesn't need to care about the elves will cry with joy.

-Serve my humans well.  Don't try to make him do something unimportant.

Elf chief Canaria smiled hearing the little dragon's voice in his head.

“I understand, dragon nim.”

Rok Soo also followed the elves with On and Hong after washing their faces.

The others also wash their faces and help clean up the village.

.
.
.

15 minutes after channeling mana, Cassian finally breathed a little more calmly.

"Are you able to get up? Do you want something to eat or drink?"

Cale asked and Cassian looked at him in confusion.  When he saw the golden tortoiseshell emblem on Cale's clothes, he widened his eyes.

"Hulse Organization!?"

He immediately sat up as if frightened.

Well, Cale refused to wear the Fake Arm outfit when he had the crest of his own organization.

He then saw Choi Han in the Fake Arm outfit.

"Arm? No, fake...?"

Cassian felt he would die any minute.

Hulse and the organization that screwed Arm all this time was cooperate together?  The two organizations that seemed to really hate the Arm organization were in front of him?  Will he be okay?

"Ouh, you know about us. Not bad. And, did you know that the person who saved you was Mavros?"

Cale was joking as he patted Deruth on the shoulder.  Cassian's face looked even paler.

"Don't scare him anymore."

Deruth said that and handed him a plate of delicious food.

Cassian took it a little hesitantly.

"Okay... How did you get poisoned by dead mana? And what is your relationship with Arm?"

Cassian pursed his lips when he heard that question from Cale.

"Survive."

Cale frowned.

"He was a replacement for Jack after I faked his death."

Cassian's eyes widened at Deruth's words.

"How did you know!? And, is saint Jack still alive!?"

Deruth just ignore the question while Cale nodded and pointed toward Jack who was with Helgi helping the injured elf villagers.

Cassian seemed to heave a sigh of relief hearing that.

"So, that means Hannah noona is also still alive, right?"