"You still ago stay a your place?" Malik asks me and I look at him.

"Mi ago stay ova mi other place" I respond, as soon as Tai left this morning I upped the security.

I even went back to watch the security tapes to see how the fuck he managed to get in my house in the first place.

Upon doing so I saw that my guard was drugged by two men who got to him before he could pull for his weapon. Apparently the electricity to the security house was cut before they entered, when he went out to check the breaker they drugged him.

Even though there is more protection there now I still don't feel it's safe having her there.

"wah gwan fi ih buisness" I ask

Tai's pov

God I'm hungry, I glance over at the clock as I finish signing documents.

It's past my lunchtime.

I've been caught up with clients since morning because of how busy it's been.

My door knocks and I invite the person in.

Dr.Brown pokes his head in with a smile and I smile back. He's a young doctor, about 24. He's brown with a thick beard that is neatly groomed and lined up with his short haircut.

He's been a sweetheart since I've been working here, I'd go as far as to say he's one of my favorite colleagues.

"You don't plan on going to lunch Doctor Day?" He asks looking at his apple watch then back to me.

"I was just about to but clients kept coming in" I tell him and he shakes his head.

"Come on, now" he says in a stern tone and it reminds me of a certain someone making me roll my eyes inwardly.

I pick up my purse walking out behind him.

He makes a joke about something that happened with his patient this morning making me burst into laughter as we exit the office.

"Anuh like mi neva tell har enuh" he continues making me cover my mouth as i fall into a giggling fit.

Heading over to his car I get in, driving to a nearby resturant where we usually would have ordered to the office.

We're seated, ordering our food, when the waitress leaves he speaks.

"Why you so quiet Ms talk alot?" He asks and I look at him

"I'm just out of it" I say simply and he looks at me as if expecting me to say more.

I sigh

"My house was broken into last night by a man that allegedly came to kill us" I look down at the utensils on the table as the memory brings tears to my eyes.

"Woah" he says lowly.

"That must be pretty traumatic, I'm so sorry you went through that" for some strange reason I feel slightly relieved upon hearing that.

I've had no one to talk to since it happened, not even my own boyfriend who was there would speak to me about it.

That's the part that hurts my subconcious pouts

"Thank you" I tell him genuinely and he nods.

I tell him more about what happened as we eat and he just listens, making me feel heard. It's like a burden has been lifted off my chest.

A notification appears on my phone and look down seeing that it's been a little over our lunch hour.

"We have to get back, Dr.Chavez is going to be so mad" I laugh showing him the time.