C H A P T E R . 33

Start from the beginning

After taking his own time kissing her forehead and closed eyes time to time he get up from bed and went to his room and acted like he is sleeping so that Avni will come and wake him up with her cute voice .

..........

Soon days turned into a month , since a month many things changed , both of them became so closed to each other . Everyday both of them enjoy alot sometimes by going out or sometimes by playing indoor and outdoor games . Every night after Avni sleep Neil joins her , till now now she don't know Neil sleep with her hugging her to sleep , cuddling her mainly because once she sleeps she wakes only next day , she is a tight sleeper , so it became easy for Neil .  

After one week they staying in Lonavla Neil gave a huge surprise for Avni therefore , here pet , her Jerry . She js missing him alot and jerry was also missing his Angel so when Neil got to know about this through Ishitha he planned a surprise asking DD to bring Jerry here with him .

That day Avni waked up by showering some stickey kisses by ber very own pet , her first Love Jerry . She was spell bound , shocked , surprised and what not . She started to cry seeing him after many days which was expected by Neil but what shcoked him more was Jerry crying for his Angel  . He didn't stopped both of them but gave their time . Avni knew it was obviously Neil's plan and that made only increase his Love for her in her eyes . From that day jerry too started leaving with them .

He clicked thier pic

He clicked thier pic . Adding a new pic ti this Photo Gallary as Avni says .

....

After few days he surprised her by gifting her favorite Musical instrument . I.E Violen . 

She loves music but Traditional and soft melodious music is her favorite

She loves music but Traditional and soft melodious music is her favorite . She loves to play to play Violen more then Guitar and that's why she didn't paid any heed to Neil when he was teaching her Guitar . She knows how to play a Violen , she learnt it when she was 10years . After that she didn't left it but given some break and learn Piano . After many years still she remember how to play it which amazed Neil lot .