~ IB: Primary School, and Frequent Visitors to the Headmaster's Office

Start from the beginning

"It didn't," Viktor winced.

After that mess, and an apology made from both sides (Sofia, Rom, and Viktor apologized for starting the paint war; while the boys and girls across them apologized for calling them liars and for ruining their works), the family left the school. When they came outside, they were greeted by the sight of Charity and Sirius driving the former's old car with Theo happily on his grandfather's shoulders. As Carina and Theodore have work, the grandparents would be the ones to pick them up after school.

"What happened to you three?" Charity gasped.

"Paint war." Romulus answered, shrugging.

Theo, who was placed down by their father, approached his siblings, and asked, "you had a paint war without me?"

"We didn't start it on purpose!" Sofia said. "Our classmates called us liars and ruined our drawings." She pulled out the drawing of the House on the Hill. "I was going to give it to Mummy and Daddy."

"Not to worry, darling, we'll still put it on our fridge," Carina told her.

With the children joining Charity and Sirius in the car – where their car-seats were – Carina and Theodore went to the motorcycle and agreed with Sirius and Charity to meet at the Hill. Carina and Theodore prepared the motorcycle whilst wondering about their plans for dinner and about talking to their children about what happened earlier, they caught a couple of parents looking at them with bewildered eyes as Carina was the one driving the motorcycle while Theodore was at the back.

An odd sight indeed, especially when Carina wore her pastel-colored trousers and blazer for that day. While Theodore wore all black and was holding onto his wife as she kicked the motorcycle to life and rode away.

After that incident, most of the calls they got involved with simple things, such as sneaking out of the classroom for early recess, getting out of class, a couple of fights here and there, sleeping in class. Then – once – there was an incident where the three of them caused a flooding in the halls (but it was just caused by their uncontrolled magic), and it was not the flooding they were called for but because of the reason why they were in that bathroom with four other children. Some students claimed that a fight broke between Romulus, Viktor, and Sofia with some students who have been giving them trouble since the paint-war incident, and they had a brawl there, then when one of the boys were to dunk Viktor's head in the toilet, all the toilets started to burst – water shot out and drenched the bullies but for the three Notts.

Though Carina and Theodore were not the type of punish their children for their messes, they would give them a good talking to, and sometimes a few household chores as punishment does the trick, especially when the trouble they caused involved cleaning.

"This takes me back to our years in Hogwarts," Theodore mused as they watched their children clean the living room.

"They're lucky that they don't have Filch here." Carina muttered.

"Won't be long until that happens." He snorted. "Rom, don't even think about hiding that under the carpet." Romulus grumbled under his breath and swept dust away from the carpet.

"Sofia, stop looking for money in the couches and just clean." Carina sighed. Said girl hid the Sickle she found in her pocket and went to arranging the pillows again.

The next kind of trouble the Black-Nott children got into at school was when Theo was eight and Sofia, Romulus, and Viktor were ten. It was the last year the older three children were to attend their Muggle school as they would start their time in Hogwarts as soon as they turn eleven. And they won't stop talking about this school that they were going to that their parents attended when they were their age. But whenever they told their classmates it would only be "a boarding school located in Scotland, it uses an old castle as the grounds, and it has lots of secrets".