+ What if: Harry Lived with Emmanuelle and Sirius? [Part 5]

The names Edward Goldstein and Louise Goldstein were carved beautifully on the shared tombstone where only Louise's casket was buried. It pains Tom and Emmanuelle to not bury their parents side by side with Ned disappearing into the Veil, but there was nothing to be done. The only thing they could do was to place their mother and father's name side by side. There were many who attended the funeral, aside from the members of the Order who could, there were a couple of Aurors and friends that Louise made in the magical world, and to their surprise, the Scamanders arrived to say goodbye.

Days after the service, a lawyer came and gave Tom and Emmanuelle the will that Ned and Louise left them, an edited version as Charity have gave birth to the twins, Ethan and Elias. Though it would have been best if everyone was present, including the children, Carina excused herself and left to go to her grandmother's old dance school as she took the familiar keys from the desk, and with her was Maisie, and Remus who promised to keep watch on them.

In the living room, Emmanuelle, Sirius, Tom, Charity, and Harry sat with the lawyer, listening to the last will and testament left by Ned and Louise.

"When Ned learned about Mrs. Goldstein's pregnancy, he and Louise edited their will to give them a fair share... but first, we shall discuss about the Estate," the lawyer cleared his throat. "The Estate is the first house for the Goldstein family in the United Kingdom, and it shall remain so. It is enchanted to accommodate new additions to the family, and with that, it will be given to both my children, Thomas Edward Goldstein and Emmanuelle Louise Goldstein, where it would be shared equally. Along with the family vault.

"However, Ned and Louise took twenty-five percent from the family vault and placed in five separate ones which are distributed to their grandchildren: Carina Emmanuelle Black, Harry James Potter, Maisie Charity Goldstein, and the twins – who were yet named in the will – all divided equally and will be opened on their seventeenth birthday.

"Then there is the issue of the dance school... Louise placed here that it is also given to both her children and it is in their discretion to sell it or continue on the school. And she would support your decisions in the matter." The lawyer explained.

As Emmanuelle and Tom took care of the inheritance they received. Harry stood at the porch, finding the large house to be claustrophobic as the words of the lawyer ran in his mind. He couldn't believe that Ned and Louise still gave him a percentage even if he wasn't their biological grandchild... after everything he has done.

"Harry?" Sirius came out of the house. "Is everything alright?"

He has heard that question over and over, that he grew tired of it. "Granddad and Grandma just died, of course I'm not alright."

Sirius sighed, he went to Harry's side, leaning on the railing. And for the first time in a very long time, Harry saw him take out a packet of cigarettes and take one between his lips, then lighting it with his wand.

"Don't tell your mother," Sirius said. "I've taken the habit again for the past couple of months now... don't worry it's not on a daily basis, only when I'm... well, if it fits the occasion." When Harry stayed silent, he decided to tell him what he and Emmanuelle decided of earlier. "Your mother and I think that it's best if we move back to the Estate... with Tom working all day, and us being in the Order, it's best if we all stay together to prevent what happened to..." he sighed. "To keep us all safe, and to help Charity with the twins."

"We're moving back because me, right? Mum retired from her job because of me – you started smoking again because of me – Carina and Maisie are devastated because of me – Granddad and Grandma are dead because of me. Everything that is happening is all my fault!"