+ What if Harry Lived with Sirius and Emmanuelle? [Part 2]

~1991~

"BEEP! BEEP! TOO SLOW!"

Many Muggles jumped out of the way as a girl pushed her cart in high speed, many shook their heads in annoyance, while other were concerned with what looked like two children sitting on the said girl's trolley. As she neared the pillar between Platforms 9 and 10, she did no slow down, she sped up and went through. Running after her, Sirius kept calling for his daughter, niece, and son, as they disappeared into the wall, he quickly went after them to see the damage that might have happened, and not far from behind, Harry pushed his trolley calmer than his sister's, and beside him was Emmanuelle, who kept an arm around his shoulder.

"You think Carina, Maisie, and Deimos are alright?" Harry asked his mother.

"Only way to find out, love," Emmanuelle helped him with pushing the cart, and when they passed the portal to Platform 9 ¾, Harry was in awe to see the scarlet train. It wasn't his first time in the platform, the first time he went there was when the twins – Fred and George – left for Hogwarts and Carina insisted to go along with them to say goodbye, unknowing to the family she tried to sneak into their trunks but was stopped by their father. But seeing the train now again, Harry couldn't believe that this time it was his and Carina's turn to go to Hogwarts.

"OW!"

Harry stopped his cart abruptly when he heard the yelp and his trolley running over someone. His whole body turned cold when he saw the boy getting up from the ground rubbing his bottom and head. Harry almost mistaken him for one of the Weasleys, but the boy was taller than Ron but not as tall as Fred and George, and his hair was curly and auburn.

"I am so sorry!" Harry went around to face the boy.

"Dinnae fash!" The boy faced him. "Everyone gets first time gitters – I almost ran over that lad with the toad if me Mum hadn't stopped me."

Harry sighed in relief. "You're not hurt, aren't you?"

"Nothing I can't handle," the boy's eyes turned wide when he got to see through Harry's bangs. But then said nothing and just held out his hand to him. "I'm –"

"Roman!" A woman's shriek caught their attention, turning Harry saw a woman with similar auburn hair and was looking at the boy, Roman, with a disappointed look. Roman winced as he knew exactly what it was.

"I guess Mum saw the broom I tried to smuggle inside Hogwarts," Roman sheepishly said.

"Don't worry, the same thing happened to me earlier – Dad and I tried to get my broom inside the trunk but Mum found us out."

Roman laughed. "Well, I'll see you in the train, I guess?"

"Sure."

With a wink, the boy left and Harry went to join his family who were accompanied by the Weasleys where Carina was making faces at their little brother to make him stop crying, but Deimos just simply won't stop and now grabbed a fistful of her hair, and now their mother was trying her best to get the little boy to let go of his sister's locks. Sirius went to Harry's side and took his trunk and other belongings then placed it inside the train.

"Where did you run off to?" Sirius asked. "Made new friends?"

"I ran into someone," Harry embarrassingly admitted.

Sirius laughed. "Don't worry, the first conversation I had with your mother, she hit my nose with her head. And look at us now, married with three kids."

Harry wasn't sure if his father's analogy could apply to him meeting Roman. It wasn't like he was planning on marrying the boy or something. After setting aside his things, Harry went to help Carina be free from Deimos' hold, but in the middle of it, he was suddenly jumped by someone on the back, their legs wrapped around his waist and their arms around his head. It was Maisie.