+ What if?: Harry Lived with Emmanuelle and Sirius? [Part 4.5]

After Harry's trial, the aura of Twelve Grimmauld Place was lighter. When the Ministry was forced to give the sentence of Not Guilty, it was the first time he smiled and saw his parents smile after weeks of being trapped in that infernal place. It was all thanks to Dumbledore, he thought, and Isaiah Younger who was the Muggle who was the incident and was immediately Obliviated to erase any memory of the magical world. But just as he thought that him getting 'off the hook' was work celebrating, Dumbledore ignored him and left the Ministry as if he was never there.

Back at the Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, a feast as put up to celebrate Harry's win and as well as the appointment of Prefects of Hermione and Ron. It would be a lie that Harry did not feel disappointed that it was Ron who became Prefect, but he decided to keep those thoughts to himself and congratulated his best friend.

"Don't be down, Carina," Sirius teasingly said as he had his daughter under his arm. "Being Prefect isn't always something that's good. And if it would make you any better, your mother and I never thought you would be one!"

That statement had Emmanuelle and Remus choke on their butterbeers, and for Emmanuelle to kick Sirius as the leg. Deimos and the others simply laughed at the statement and went on to tease Carina about it.

"What your father means is that, we don't mind if you become Prefect or not!" Emmanuelle continued to kick her husband.

"Parley! Parley! Remus, stop this woman!"

"No, you deserve it," Remus said.

"If it would make you both feel any better, I never wanted to be Prefect. Though I would like their baths, Roman, Theodore, and I snuck in one time, and I love the pool," Carina raised her glass at Roman.

"Aye," Roman clinked his glass with hers. "One of the best baths I've gotten – and the best shites I did – always had a bit of trouble pooping in the Slytherin bathroom."

"And we hate you for that because the smell of your shite overpowered the soap."

As Carina and Roman went on about their experience in the Prefects Bathroom, answering a couple of questions from Fred and George and the others about how to get it, Emmanuelle, Sirius, and Remus were more concerned with the fact that Carina shared a bath with two boys. It wasn't like she hadn't done it before, but that was when she was little – three years old – where she shared baths with Harry since the two liked to play in the water. Now that she was a teenager, there are things that she shouldn't be doing with boys. Taking a bath with them being one of it.

"I think we've been spoiling her too much," said Sirius to Emmanuelle and Remus.

"How are we spoiling her exactly?" Emmanuelle raised a brow. "I think it's more of us being too... liberating? I mean, they do see us come out of the bath together..."

"Carina, please spare your parents' sanity and tell us that you did not take a bath while Roman and Nott are there. Naked." Remus sighed.

Carina and Roman turned to them with an incredulous like, as if it were the stupidest idea of all.

"Merlin, no!" Carina exclaimed. "I wore my bikini and Roman and Theodore had their underwear."

"Though one time I did wear just my underwear," Roman added. "One time though, Theodore gave Carina this thing called a sheet to cover up more. And we make sure to bathe at the other side of the baths. Theodore made sure to put a barrier between us and to rise the bubbles to hide us, and to draw up a curtain when we're changing."

"First of all, it's not a sheet, you idiot, it's a chiton. It's what women wear in Ancient Greece. And second, it's not like we're flirting in the baths, we just enjoy the bubbles and relax. Mischief making is tiring too, you know."