+ What if?: Harry Lived with Sirius and Emmanuelle [Part 3]

~1994~

~1994~

"Harry!"

Harry jolted at the sudden touch on the shoulder, but the moment he got up his already burning forehead hit something hard that he fell back into the bed. He wasn't the only one who fell too, he could hear Carina wincing and groaning in pain from the ground.

"What the hell, Harry!" Carina hissed. "Merlin, I hope this doesn't leave a mark, the last thing I need is Roman making fun of me."

"Too late!" Roman called out from the extra bed in the room. The boy had been staying at the Black household for the past three days, preparing for the trip that the family invited him to go to, along with the Weasleys and, of course, the Goldsteins. "And I caught it on camera."

"How?" Harry asked, still rubbing his stinging forehead. He wasn't sure what hurts more, his scar of the headbutt he gave himself and Carina.

"Why are you all noisy," Deimos grumbled. The boy slept at the top bunk of his and Harry's bed, and pulled the blanket over his head to try and drown out the noise his siblings and Roman were making.

"Wake up, Dei," Carina got on the bed and pulled the blanket off her brother. "Both of you. Mum and Dad are already ready for the trip, Maisie's even having breakfast with Remus downstairs. Come on, Mum said we have to get going for the portkey."

"Fine."

Carina got down from the bed then pulled Harry's blanket to wake him, not that he needed it since the head bump was enough. After Carina was satisfied with waking them, she left the room but made sure to tell them, "Get up or we leave your arses and go to the World Cup without you" then left.

Deimos sighed, "She's bossy."

"She's the eldest, right?" Roman raised a brow.

"Yeah," Harry sighed.

Once the boys were finished getting ready, Harry, Deimos, and Roman joined the family for dinner. There was still no sign of the sun coming out, but the kitchen was already full of life with Emmanuelle and Remus talking about their plans, Sirius serving the plates, Maisie and Carina discussing their plans and about the cat-bag that Maisie got for Fred, so she could bring him along.

"Good morning!" Emmanuelle greeted them. When Deimos took his place beside her, she placed a kiss on his head. He did not protest and simply laid his head on the table, still sleepy. Remus laughed at the sight of him.

"Here is your breakfast!" Sirius placed the plates before the three boys. "Enjoy. Deimos, get up or you'll get bacon grease all over your hair."

The boy simply groaned a response. Harry and Roman took their place across from Carina and Maisie, they tried to see what the two girls were going on.

"It's a cat-bag, Mum made it for Fred so I could bring him along at the match," Maisie said, presenting the carrier to them with Fred already fastened. The sight of the cat reminded Carina and Harry the times their mother used a carrier for their baby brother when he was still a cute little baby.