+ What if Harry Lived with Sirius and Emmanuelle? [Part 1]

This came from a suggestion made by CCBerenice

Since reading this suggestion, all I've been thinking was what if Harry lived with Sirius and Emmanuelle, and grew up with Carina? It's a very interesting story since it would tackle how Sirius and Emmanuelle would raise Carina and Harry, and how ...

Since reading this suggestion, all I've been thinking was what if Harry lived with Sirius and Emmanuelle, and grew up with Carina? It's a very interesting story since it would tackle how Sirius and Emmanuelle would raise Carina and Harry, and how they will explain to him about his parents' death, and of course, how Harry would be when he goes to Hogwarts – and most importantly, would there be an Inglorious Bastards trio since Harry and Carina are like James and Sirius when they were in Hogwarts?!

Let's all read to see!

~*~

Everything was a disaster. The war was dragging longer than they hoped, Death Eaters have been attacking Muggles left and right, no longer even keeping the secrecy of their world which left the Ministry's hands full, the Order was losing people more and more as the days went on, and it didn't help that there was a suspected rat in amongst them – which started the suspicion with Sirius and Remus, who began pointing fingers on each other's background. And with everything going on, there was the threat on the lives of the Potters – James, Lily, and Harry, who were now placed in hiding to protect them from the Dark Lord. Gone were the days where everything was just simple, fun, and had nothing to worry about the consequences of their actions. Gone were the innocent days of their youth. It was horrible to think that the moment they stepped out of Hogwarts, this was the life they had to face.

Arriving at his home after a mission for the Order, Sirius parked his enchanted motorcycle in the shed, the moment he came close to the house he could see Emmanuelle through the window, bouncing Carina to get her to sleep, but the infant was stubborn and wasn't planning on sleeping. Sirius chuckled at the sight of his daughter copying her mother's actions by taking turns in kissing their cheeks. It was all for her, he thought, everything they were doing was so Carina could have a good future where there was no war or Dark Lords with his pureblood cult. Everything they do now, the sacrifices, the people they kill are all for her and Harry. The sight of his daughter and wife would always bring him the fuel he needed to keep fighting, to live another day. That was why he would always keep a photo of them in his pocket watch. When he entered the house, Sirius quickly stripped off his jacket and climbed up the stairs to the nursery where he could hear the sound of Emmanuelle speaking to Carina, and the girl would be giggling.

"Alright, Mummy's going to close her eyes and sleep," Emmanuelle playfully closed her eyes. They were now sitting on the rocking chair, and Emmanuelle had Carina sitting on her lap facing her, and was holding the toddler's hands. Carina giggled at her mother's pretend-sleep, and when Emmanuelle opened one eye, Carina was a laughing fit. "Well, that was the total opposite that I wanted you to do."

"Mummum!" Carina crawled up to her mother and pressed her little hands on her mother's eyes. "Eep! Thleep!"

"Fine, let's both sleep," Emmanuelle adjusted her hold on her daughter and started rocking her slowly, she started to hum a lullaby for a moment Carina's eyes were drooping but then she giggled and pulled on Emmanuelle's hair. "You are your father's daughter."