~ IB: Daisy Dursley

Harry was quite surprised when he was passed on a message by a fellow Auror from the person he least expected to hear after they parted ways seventeen years ago

Harry was quite surprised when he was passed on a message by a fellow Auror from the person he least expected to hear after they parted ways seventeen years ago. It wasn't an emotional goodbye, considering he never really felt any attachment towards the family that raised him until he was finally sent to live with the Goldsteins and Blacks, but hearing from them again sent some sort of whiplash to Harry that he wasn't sure how to respond. So, with his mind completely conflicted with the decision to make, he turned to the two people who could help him in the situation: his wife and Charity.

"Dudley Dursley?" Ginny said, her brows furrowed in confusion. "You sure that's the name Cedric said?"

Harry nodded. "Yeah, turns out, Cedric's wi – partner lives in the same neighborhood that the Dursleys lived after they moved from Privet Drive, and her parents still live there. So, on one of her visits home, Dudley approached her and asked if we could meet up."

"But why?"

"Maybe he just wants to see how you are," Charity suggested.

"He says that he needs my help with something – him and his wife apparently."

"With what?" Ginny asked.

"He didn't specify... what do you think?"

"I don't know," Ginny sighed. "If Charity is right that maybe he just wants to see how you are, maybe it's okay to meet up with him... but then again, he is asking for your help with something."

The three adults pondered for a moment. To see Dudley again after seventeen years of no communication, was not something to take lightly. Though he and Harry have made up, he was still the bully who made Harry's childhood horrible. Harry's eyes fell on the necklace that Charity wore, the pendant had a marble-like design with the colors of blue and teal, with a bit of gold dust, it was made out of Phoenix shell – the one that Theodore got from his relatives in Greece, it was a present for his children. A phoenix later laid another egg for the family to raise and breed in the reserve, and have more eggs to add to their collection and vaults. He remembered perfectly the day when he was asked by Carina to go with Theodore when her husband went to meet Perses – Theodore's cousin.

"Why does he have to see them anyway? They kicked him out, remember?" Harry told her.

"Yes, we considered that, but it will help Theodore get some peace of mind. So, please, just go with him. Make sure that Perses doesn't do anything suspicious. Please, Harry... the last thing that Theodore needs or me is another threat to worry about," Carina said.

He had to admit, after that meeting, Theodore was more at peace. He wasn't always on edge, maybe Theodore still feared that his family in Greece would come back to bite him for what he did – which Harry was still not sure what. But remembering that exchange, he was given the answer he needed.

"I'll go meet Dudley," Harry decided. "I know that it would be easier if I didn't, but I don't think I would ever stop thinking what it was he wanted my help for... and I don't think he would even consider asking someone to reach out to me and ask for my help."